Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i dont like it when they remove things especially in tiras case,they already did too much of that to 3 to 4 imo
it wasnt too good but i too found uses for it,after KND id sometimes use the UB or use 4A+B(hold) usually and get a combo because theyd guard it,ofcourse itwas risky because they could side roll/ukemi it
Yeah. I also liked using 4A+B (charge to GB) 6A+B. It works on people that don't /quite/ know what's going on, but.. :b

Edit: Babalook saw a tier list posted by...someone, I don't know who, but he said that Tira is B tier.

I'm so excited. How cool would it be to see Tira win a tournament? :o

Yeah. I also liked using 4A+B (charge to GB) 6A+B. It works on people that don't /quite/ know what's going on, but.. :b

Edit: Babalook saw a tier list posted by...someone, I don't know who, but he said that Tira is B tier.

I'm so excited. How cool would it be to see Tira win a tournament? :o

A tournament winning Tira, would make my soul smile!

SS: Devil Jin
S: Natsu
A: Alpha Patroklos, Pyrrha Omega, Pyrrha, Algol, Cervantes
B: Patroklos, Xiba, Maxi, Ivy, Leixia, Voldo, Tira, Yoshimitsu
C: Mitsurugi, Nightmare, Hilde, Raphael, Ezio, Astaroth
D: Aeon, Dampierre, Z.W.E.I., Viola
E: Siegfried

Here's the tier list. Pretty interesting. It's weird how Natsu's the best. Devil Jin can eff off. I swear if we can't airial control during his stupid uppercut combos, I'm going to FLIP out. >.<

But, yeah. I think Tira and Natsu should trade spots. Do this, Namco, and I'll be one happy camper. :)

Here's the tier list. Pretty interesting. It's weird how Natsu's the best. Devil Jin can eff off. I swear if we can't airial control during his stupid uppercut combos, I'm going to FLIP out. >.<

But, yeah. I think Tira and Natsu should trade spots. Do this, Namco, and I'll be one happy camper. :)
Natsu and SS Devil Jin I can understand....... But who ever made this Teir list must've been high or on drugs, because Tira and Natsu should actually be on equal ground levels when it comes to teirs......

I mean at high level play, Tira is extremely powerful...... They really need to redo the Teir list again.... because this list just don't seem right for some of the characters......................

That and it's way too early for them to be making a teir list when the game had just came out.......

P.S BTW if you want to know what my PSN is, let me know so we can fight each other.....

I think the JF version of his uppercut disables air control.

I think the JF version of his uppercut disables air control.
The just frame/brave edge versions, I could understand.. but normal ones.. I really hope they just didn't arial control to make him look good.. Tekken's all about juggles, though, so I wouldn't doubt it if we can't arial control against him.
Natsu and SS Devil Jin I can understand....... But who ever made this Teir list must've been high or on drugs, because Tira and Natsu should actually be on equal ground levels when it comes to teirs......
P.S BTW if you want to know what my PSN is, let me know so we can fight each other.....
I like Natsu, so I'm glad she's strong. But Tira should be up higher, I agree. They had the top French people test it out, or something. I'm not really too sure what they did.

I'd love to fight you, but I'm on 360.. Such a shame, I hear you're really good.
I'm trying to get a recorder so I can post videos of my fights.

I mean at high level play, Tira is extremely powerful...... They really need to redo the Teir list again.... because this list just don't seem right for some of the characters......................

That and it's way too early for them to be making a teir list when the game had just came out.......

i agree with you,for one i think tira and natsu should be about the same anyway but i also cant see natsu been that high,especially over A-Patrokolos,setsuka with the usual screwed up risk-reward,unless natsu is hiding quite a lot we havent experienced yet

im also very suprised to see that ivy is about mid,mid-high with tira,i hope that parts accurate and tira too,unless shes actually better :) at around that level she could definitly be winning at tournaments after some take is taken to master her,im really confident about that now

and id like to know youre PSN motioisho,i dont get the game till this friday though,ugh another week to wait,at the start of last week i was really annoyed cos of it

There is no BE version. Its a jab and the BE is a cancel out of the animation then you have to hit the JF again.

Edit: Natsu is amazing imo. I didn't think she would be that good though.

There is no BE version. Its a jab and the BE is a cancel out of the animation then you have to hit the JF again.
Ahh, okay. My bad.
i agree with you,for one i think tira and natsu should be about the same anyway but i also cant see natsu been that high,especially over A-Patrokolos,setsuka with the usual screwed up risk-reward,unless natsu is hiding quite a lot we havent experienced yet
Natsu's actually pretty deadly from what I've seen.. Her bomb to CE to air grab takes so much HP. (see my signature link for a video. It actually cuts off before you can see it all, I haven't seen a vid show all the damage..)

Great find VV!! In addition to Tira, I was planning on trying Dampierre, Zwei, and Aeon. All three are crap tier at the moment. I'm gonna try Ivy and Pat too so all is not lost!

I wouldn't put too much stock into a pre-release tier list. Players are bound to figure out a lot of unique stuff once the game is out especially with characters like Viola and Z.W.E.I. who are brand new and kinda technical.

Great find VV!! In addition to Tira, I was planning on trying Dampierre, Zwei, and Aeon. All three are crap tier at the moment. I'm gonna try Ivy and Pat too so all is not lost!
Yeah, I'm looking forward to Tira, Patroklos, Natsu, Xiba, and Pyrrha Omega. I don't care about their tier, though. I play for the character/style. :)
I wouldn't put too much stock into a pre-release tier list. Players are bound to figure out a lot of unique stuff once the game is out especially with characters like Viola and Z.W.E.I. who are brand new and kinda technical.
Yeah, I know. Just like Hilde in SC4, you don't really know too much on the game until some hardcore practice is gone through.

Ahh, okay. My bad.
Natsu's actually pretty deadly from what I've seen.. Her bomb to CE to air grab takes so much HP. (see my signature link for a video. It actually cuts off before you can see it all, I haven't seen a vid show all the damage..)

I watched the video and went checked out the damage. It does 128 Damage. Now just to compare damage with Tira the combo I do is GS 3B 4A CE and that does 115. There might be something better but that's what I have for now.

I watched the video and went checked out the damage. It does 128 Damage. Now just to compare damage with Tira the combo I do is GS 3B 4A CE and that does 115. There might be something better but that's what I have for now.
Not bad at all.. What happens when you do GL 3B 4A 4B CE? Does it still pick up and do the full thing?

Not working as a combo for me. Unless you mean 3B 4A 4K CE? If that's the case then no it doesn't pick up and do the full animation. 91 Damage total. Another combo without the full animation is GS 4B : B : B CE. 70 damage.

Oh, yeah. I meant 4K. But that's sucky. Does it just do the four quick hits?

How much damage does 3B 4A 4K 666B BE do?

You don't really have to answer, I could just wait 'til I get the game. :)

wow 120 dmg thats damn good, her damage really is great now,im suprised how much they have buffed her damage so she has a lot of power now

im glad to see that damage scalling wont have such a criplling effect on damage now too,in SC4 her 66B JF just wasnt so much worth it in my eyes in combos it was really quite weak,just shredding off little bits of health each hit and doing about a 3rd of that dmg to herself

wow 120 dmg thats damn good, her damage really is great now,im suprised how much they have buffed her damage so she has a lot of power now

im glad to see that damage scalling wont have such a criplling effect on damage now too,in SC4 her 66B JF just wasnt so much worth it in my eyes in combos it was really quite weak,just shredding off little bits of health each hit and doing about a 3rd of that dmg to herself
It may have done a lot of self-damage... But the combo looked damn sexy when you get all the JF.
88B 88A 44444K 44444K 22B (1A against Ukemi..ing opponent) 66666B. <3

It may have done a lot of self-damage... But the combo looked damn sexy when you get all the JF.
88B 88A 44444K 44444K 22B (1A against Ukemi..ing opponent) 66666B. <3

yeah this is true, the JFs looked good
when people versed me they were like yay shiny! because it was just JF after JF, against noobs id just do loads of them just to show off and people would think they were genuine hard to do justs like timing based ones,when really there quite easy when you know how to do them

timing a second JF 44K after knocking the enemy down with the first outside a combo was sexy,it was quite easy to just mash the direction and do it too quick so it woudnt hit

i tel you what really impressed people even though the dmg was crap when it should have been good, 4B:B:B,4A:A 44444K x2 66666B,an ALL JF combo! :)

i tel you what really impressed people even though the dmg was crap when it should have been good, 4B:B:B,4A:A 44444K x2 66666B,an ALL JF combo! :)
I love that combo. I think I prefer doing 4B.B.B 88A 4A:A 44444K 66666B.
Or doing 4B.B.B 22B 66666B. <That combo is 90% guaranteed and they can ukemi between each move, dealing more damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back