Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if she even remotely meant it, but she clearly does not. Within the context I'd say it fits her as much as any of her lines.
Ehh.. Gloomy really doesn't strike me as apologetic on any means. I mean, Jolly's updraft A's saying in SC4 was good. "Sorry, that hurt?" I just don't really like it now.

'Kay, I found a hidden taunt in Gloomy that has a different saying against familiar characters, so here's both state's taunts.

All:
JO "Here.. kitty kitty." / "So.. pretty."
GL "Tear you.. to pieces!" / "Yes! Scream for me!"

Patroklos:
JO "Patroklos.. let's play!"
GL "Fool! So red.."
Pyrrha:
JO "Haha.. pretty Pyrrha."
GL "Haha.. toy."
Nightmare:
JO "Haha.. fake."
GL "Haha.. fake."
α Patroklos:
JO "Hah.. Patroklos."
GL "Hah.. fool."
Ω Pyrrah:
JO "Pyrrha.. pretty!"
GL "Stupid wen--playing dirty."
^It just cuts off a calm "Stupid wench" line, then says "playing dirty". Took me forever to figure out what was said. >.<;

I wonder why she doesn't have a special taunt against Siegfried, Voldo, and Astaroth.. But whatever.
There y'go, everyone. :)

GS says the regular taunt vs Nighty for me :[ and with Patroklos as well. I just tried out and GS says the regular taunt for everyone in my game. wtf...
there's a hidden taunt for Jolly when you play against Gloomy Tira. When I was showing some stuff to a friend and taunted to switch, Jolly said "I can't take this!". It seems this is very rare and random because I've heard it only two times and doesn't work out on training...

GS says the regular taunt vs Nighty for me :[ and with Patroklos as well. I just tried out and GS says the regular taunt for everyone in my game. wtf...
Yeah. It's a hidden taunt. Meaning it's not the standard A+K taunt. The hidden taunt's animation is Jolly's taunt, but you're in gloomy. It's pretty weird.

I hate how Critical Edges behave.. If they're far enough back with Tira, hits whiff and it's super annoying.
I think they should be attack throws, like Patroklos'. Once the first hit connects, it's all guaranteed.

"Haha... pretty Pyrrha." is a mistranslation or they're just plain ignoring the original :P Only thing she says after the laugh is "Pyrrha-chan." "-chan" I'm sure you're all aware, is a term of endearment (honorific) :P Actually no way they could mistranslates that, they just take a few too many liberties with the translation. Funnily enough it seems like the mouth flaps are actually done for the English language instead of the Japanese.

Don't be like that.
Ugh, fine. To access Tira's hidd-- i guess it's more of alternative taunt, taunt directly after 44B. She does Jolly's taunt animation and has a different saying against familiar characters.

Kinda weird how I found the taunt on the first day I got the game. o.o;

Only thing she says after the laugh is "Pyrrha-chan." "-chan" I'm sure you're all aware, is a term of endearment (honorific)
I definitely prefer her english line then, because that makes no sense coming out of Tira. (Unless she's saying it sarcastically or connivingly, but even still...)

Ugh, fine. To access Tira's hidd-- i guess it's more of alternative taunt, taunt directly after 44B. She does Jolly's taunt animation and has a different saying against familiar characters.

:3 thanks. That's very odd.

Does it bug anyone else how Gloomy's A+B doesn't work the same as Jolly? Like, with Jolly, you can do WR B.K.K and then immediately do any of the A+B options, I sometimes use her unblockable there, but Gloomy doesn't do that. When I try to do the unblockable, she only does 6A. It's kind of annoying, she's the only character I've seen that you have to be fully recovered to do the next input, and it's only with A+B. >.<;

actually the taunt works WR. thanks for this find.

Does it bug anyone else how Gloomy's A+B doesn't work the same as Jolly? Like, with Jolly, you can do WR B.K.K and then immediately do any of the A+B options, I sometimes use her unblockable there, but Gloomy doesn't do that. When I try to do the unblockable, she only does 6A. It's kind of annoying, she's the only character I've seen that you have to be fully recovered to do the next input, and it's only with A+B. >.<;
When you are in Gloomy Side, you cannot buffer A+B. It just comes out as A. In Jolly Side, this is not the case.

Not sure why, maybe to minimise accidental A+B transitions into Jolly

When you are in Gloomy Side, you cannot buffer A+B. It just comes out as A. In Jolly Side, this is not the case.

Not sure why, maybe to minimise accidental A+B transitions into Jolly
I was thinking that as well. There have been times when I just instinctively push A+B to change, but I already have. It's just quite annoying. Makes the placing a little more difficult.

Tira lovers! Prepare to be amazed! Doing JO B+K on Xiba's kick that he can do after A+B.B, 6B, 6A.. I think that's all.. but OHMYJESUS! Instant 2bar gauge!! However, if they do the BE after it, it knocks you back and stops filling up around 1.5bar. I think it's because it's a "strong attack" and can break equipment at the kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back