Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
But where have you read any of my posts about Tira being perfect in SC5?? I never as long as I breathed left a post about Tira being perfect in SC5. I feel that your first post was disrespectful and had nothing to do with me. For as long

as I've played as Tira from SC3 to SC4, I would never wanna see any character being the same. I want SC3 Tira back not SC4 Tira accept once again with OUR ideas of more moves, attacks new stances plus old ones ext.

But I NEVER left a post stating that SC5 Tira is perfect. Im glad we was able to clear that up.

I don't think SC5 Tira is perfect. I even left previous posts stating that Tira is far from finish and that even while she was in the demo, she was still missing a lot of things.

They was just eagered to confirm Tira so Tira players can be happy that she is in the game

Daishi and other game creators of Soul Calibur are looking into these threads and taking up our concerns and ideas.

Anyways wouldn't that be spoiling the surprise if they included all of Tiras new moves and everything else about her in the demo?

Maybe they are hiding something about Tira that they don't want us to know that is good. You just have to keep looking on the bright side.

They wanted Tira in the Demo so how would Tira be a playable character in a demo without any moves? Thats part of why they gave demo Tira her SC4 moves so she can be a playable character in the demo

while they continue work on her and add new moves other things to her that was not included in the demo. The official and final SC5 Tira will be nothing like the demo SC5 Tira

Which is still under deep developement. Sorry for the misunderstanding however, but I never posted anything about Tira being perfect in SC5.....

The end.

i agree with you. i have said this so many times to people. No one ever listens to me. WAAH!

Hey ya'll here is an idea:

How about we all stop complaining about how she sucks, Needs improvement, etc..., and actually give ideas on how to improve her and discuss them? (kenrod has done this well)

I think this will help ALOT.

Oh and if i was looking stupid because ya'll were talking about ways to help JS and "balance" her. Forgive me because i just barged in and took a peek at what is happening in this thread and immediately supported motiosho in his/her logic. I love LOGIC its so common sense. I love sense.....it gives people a way to think instead of overreact. I love thinking.....

I am reposting it.....

JS helps balance GS. JS has total opposite aspects of GS. If only GS existed without self damage then tira would be overpowered. She is only difficult to learn because of her two diffent styles and.JS having some bad frames. Against an opponent that doesn't know her well she can be confusing in regards to her frame data and style. Also her moods are new and I guess she can be classified as new to the series still, so she is a work in progress and that's why namco is looking for ideas for her and experimenting with her still.​

This is my opinion on JS and GS.​

lol at this rate the Tira community will crumble down.

look ive noticed that some players have posted some of these threads to daishi, however we have had no indication that he has looked into our suggestions. we can only hope he has had someone to look at it, and then has passed on some suggestions, because i personally dont think ALL of the suggestions would be counted for.

As some suggestions might present balancing issues, while others are just too complex or dont suit her, and the developers need to take into account the time that they have to fix the current characters(to me personally). i mean theyve still got like 60% of the game to complete in the coming 5-6 months. fortunately project soul has mentioned that they will put in patches into the game that might improve the problems that some players have with the final version of Tira.

to those who have said that tira has not won a game ever since the demo was released need to do more research.

We dont know any information about tira's final list of moves, or her frame data so we dont really know whether or not she would still be 'crippled' or bad to play with (>.>).

The stepping has obviously improved so players shouldnt complain about that.

lol at this rate the Tira community will crumble down.

look ive noticed that some players have posted some of these threads to daishi, however we have had no indication that he has looked into our suggestions. we can only hope he has had someone to look at it, and then has passed on some suggestions, because i personally dont think ALL of the suggestions would be counted for.

As some suggestions might present balancing issues, while others are just too complex or dont suit her, and the developers need to take into account the time that they have to fix the current characters(to me personally). i mean theyve still got like 60% of the game to complete in the coming 5-6 months. fortunately project soul has mentioned that they will put in patches into the game that might improve the problems that some players have with the final version of Tira.

to those who have said that tira has not won a game ever since the demo was released need to do more research.

We dont know any information about tira's final list of moves, or her frame data so we dont really know whether or not she would still be 'crippled' or bad to play with (>.>).

The stepping has obviously improved so players shouldnt complain about that.

True, I really doubt that Daishi looked at the threads post because of all of the mixed opinions on how she currently is. It is also true that none of us know tira's frame data. When I was watching the European stream, I asked multiple questions about her placement on the tier list. They responded to me saying they do not know. But everytime a negative comment was made about tira, and how bad they made her out to be. They constantly repeated, "Tira is actually very strong in this version, she just takes time to learn how to use". They also made the very same comment about ZWEI.

In the interest of returning this thread to relevant Tira info, I have some disappointing news.

33_99K no longer knocks down on CH as shown in this video: Mitsu vs. Tira at the 1:24 mark.

On the bright side, GS 66A no longer has self-damage! As you can see that in the same video at 1:48 and 3:00 (it's strange that they'd take it out of one move, but leave it in all of the others...maybe a sign that their thinking of removing self-damage from more moves? /speculation).

-_- ...That's a universal mechanic.

Random, but I'm glad that her buzzsaw attack doesn't drain life, despite looking like it should.
not really... I've noticed that she loses more life compared to other characters.
others just had a blinky flash on their health, tira had a red bar flying out

True, I really doubt that Daishi looked at the threads post because of all of the mixed opinions on how she currently is. It is also true that none of us know tira's frame data. When I was watching the European stream, I asked multiple questions about her placement on the tier list. They responded to me saying they do not know. But everytime a negative comment was made about tira, and how bad they made her out to be. They constantly repeated, "Tira is actually very strong in this version, she just takes time to learn how to use". They also made the very same comment about ZWEI.
Thats a ammature way at seeing things. Daishi is not childish and he does listens to his fans. You can doubt all you want, but that doesn't mean that he will never look at it because of the diffrent opinions. This thread was made for opinions and to share concerns.

Even Daishi would expect diffrent opinions on a thread and this is not the first time Daishi has ever visted a thread on this website that had diffrent opinions. Daishi is a nice person from what I know and I have chat with him before.

When Daishi says he is open to ideas and concern from his fans that doesn't mean that he will ignore links to websites because of diffrent opinions.

I believe that Daishi and the other game developers are in fact looking at these threads and taking in our ideas and concerns.

well like i said before filthierich actually replied when i sent our old wishlist to him on here
and he said you would be suprised how much the team looks at our threads.and thanks for sharing it
so we can count on that the wishlist has atleast been looked at,the only problem i see with daishi is that he is just too busy really to look,but when he gets time he will or get someone else to because he has trouble with english

if tira is still low tier then to be honest i wont be TOO bothered ofcourse i will stil main her
i just see it as she needs to have a fairer advantage against the others and i want her to play at her full potential
which i believe would be SC3 tira with spin stances ofcourse with the moods,sc4 moves and new things and our ideas and such added,that would be the best tira

but they wont make that much of a change i dont think,i wish they did but i doubt it,so im really hoping a lot of her SC3 moves come back instead or atleast the spin stances and her frames be made quite a bit better,because just having a guaranteed change and not killing herself will certainly help but it wont really sort her out that much
its just annoying that JS is pretty much meant to be safe right but its terrible at doing its job!even the pokes and things have terrible frames for her
and the self damage for 66666B really needs cutting down because you do just as much damage to yourself with it

and she really needs more JS stuns and combos even 1!but then again they have took away 6k which is annoying becuase now theres not much point of it,hope they bring it back i dotn see why theyve removed it,so id say 2,3K should stun again thats for sure,
some of her SC3 moves returning could add to the stuns and some would but only if you used meter like some would if you used soul charge in SC3 id just like something like 3K that could lead to a non small combo in JS

we have differences in opinions but i dont want us to be arguing T_T there arent that many serious tira players and i think we all need to pull together to make a good tira
you guys who dont howevver,i think even you think that her frames need to be better right?

Im not saying stop making suggestions off of SC5 Tira and that she's fine or perfect, thats not what I was saying and I never posted a thread saying stop posting suggestions on Tira and that she is fine or perfect.

What Im saying is don't assume that SC5 demo Tira is weak or low teir because she is FAR from FINISHED!! And Daishi and other game developers are still visiting these threads and taking in our ideas and concerns.

Thats where I was really getting to. There is no point in calling a character like Tira low teir or weak, when she is far from finish and Daishi and other game developers are still visiting this website to take in our concerns and ideas about Tira.

We need to work together to help build a better Tira. BTW SC3 Tira is very strong not low teir especially when use correctly.

Tira went from perfect in SC3 to weak in SC4 because of people false complaints and misunderstanding. People who did not take out the time to train with SC3 Tira and actually learn her properly or didn't know how to play SC3 at all are the ones who complained about SC3 Tira being weak when she is actually very strong in SC3.

I never seen a single person that trianed with SC3 Tira and knew how to play as her, complained about her because even they knew that she is very strong when used correctly like any other strong character in SC3 and understood her fighting style.

But please lets stop talking about this. This is way off topic and I like this thread and don't want it to be closed down over too many arguments. You made a mistake and I forgive you for it. You thought that I was talking about something else and got confused.

I forgive you for it. As I hope you will accept my apology for being rude in my last post.
You just rambled on about something I never said. Talk about not reading posts.

I said people keep saying they think tira will be fine without our suggestions, and its true they have posted multiple times about it.

And your entire post is void about tira being really strong because had she been strong she might have won a tourney once in her time in sc. But she hasn't has she? That and as I said before ignorance wins fights. If tira were featured more often in tourneys more people would research her weak side for side stepping, and her slow / punishable moves. Thus rendering her near useless.

You just rambled on about something I never said. Talk about not reading posts.

I said people keep saying they think tira will be fine without our suggestions, and its true they have posted multiple times about it.

And your entire post is void about tira being really strong because had she been strong she might have won a tourney once in her time in sc. But she hasn't has she? That and as I said before ignorance wins fights. If tira were featured more often in tourneys more people would research her weak side for side stepping, and her slow / punishable moves. Thus rendering her near useless.
And here we go again. Guys, why can't we stop fighting and just suggest stuff for the good of Tira? If Tira saw this thread, she'd cut all your hearts out. It's just like Tira's weapon. Someone says something, someone disagrees and then they go back and forth, round and round. I know I haven't been contributing myself, but that's because I'm new to Tira. So please, stop bickering.

And here we go again. Guys, why can't we stop fighting and just suggest stuff for the good of Tira? If Tira saw this thread, she'd cut all your hearts out. It's just like Tira's weapon. Someone says something, someone disagrees and then they go back and forth, round and round. I know I haven't been contributing myself, but that's because I'm new to Tira. So please, stop bickering.

Hahaha!! Best line in the thread...

Yeah, me too. That's pretty much Tira's only useful combos..
I wonder with the if the new buzzsaw move would connect with 2A+B on either NH or CH. It would be kinda cool too see how much damage 2A+B CH~fully charged buzzsaw would do. :|
Tira has MANY useful combos. The only characters that have many options midscreen are, Tira, Hilde, Cervantes, and Yoshi. They are of the lucky few that dont need a wall to do good damage. But when they are at a wall, they are among the best of the best. Personally I think Tira is 5th best in the game wall combo wise. Good damage, good tech traps, etc. Tira is probably only behind Yoshi, Setsuka, Cervantes, and Amy for wall combos. Believe me, she has plenty of good combos. With or without wall.

Well, from what I've seen is that:
  • Buzzsaw attack is mid and can be charged
  • Updraft no longer is an attack throw on counter
  • Chattering Thrust(GS 88B) is now in both sides.
  • Either Chattering Thrust(GS 88B) or Strayed Robin(JS 88B) has changed inputs due to above.
  • Most GS/JS self damage seems to do MUCH less in my opinion.
  • Canary Waltz C-Dur(88AA) no longer has guard break attribute.
  • Taunt always switches sides(GS to JS taunt has her scream).
Ideas:
  1. Health Regain:
  • Grab where does CF animation
  • Grab where she kicks them to the ground, grabs their neck and replenishes health by stealing their soul
2. Attack Throws
  • she does her GS to JS taunt, which could be a GI, and when connected she'll headbutt them, they'll fall, she'll grab their head and bash it into the ground a couple times
That's all I got for now. Sorry if this stuff has been posted before. I'll edit this post and keep adding stuff. If we go over like 2 pages I'll re post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back