Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only know how to play as Tira LOL. I tried a few other characters but they just weren't my style. I like really fast, acrobatic, cunning and flexible characters like Tira.
haha this reminds of myself too XD
Tira is the only one that I can play well
other characters? I spam them buttons like crazy just like all n00bs do :P
Hilde is my only 2nd character I can use because of her famous doom combos XD
but even with that I tend to lose

haha this reminds of myself too XD
Tira is the only one that I can play well
other characters? I spam them buttons like crazy just like all n00bs do :P
Hilde is my only 2nd character I can use because of her famous doom combos XD
but even with that I tend to lose
Yeah I know what you mean LOL. One thing I always hated about SC4 Tira is using her just frame attacks in gloomy like :4::+::B:, and then :B: after first hit and :B: again after second hit. I never used this move online LOL.

Yeah I know what you mean LOL. One thing I always hated about SC4 Tira is using her just frame attacks in gloomy like :4::+::B:, and then :B: after first hit and :B: again after second hit. I never used this move online LOL.
That move is hard for me to get online, too, but I get it almost every time I'm playing offline.

Those combos are good, I really wanted to see what she was capable of with 236K and 236K BE. It seems that jolly is better now and the moods are more controllable.

But I think they still need to improve JS damage for better combo without using BE. I think the easiest way to do that is to simply remove the headache so that she can do something after (sc5 imput) 3B~4K or 66B~4A:A~4K
I also think they need to fix self damage as well. I would like it to consider damage reduction not to end up doing more damage to you than to your opponent. Some people also want self damage not to kill herself.

And I think it would be good.

One more thing, the 236K really seems guardable on reaction (the animation is really identifiable) while there is no follow up next I don't know but maybe this move will be a lot less effective than we think. 236K BE seems nice although it has the same problem about the animation but a lot less since it can be mistaken for GS 66K.

I only know how to play as Tira LOL. I tried a few other characters but they just weren't my style. I like really fast, acrobatic, cunning and flexible characters like Tira.
I know what you mean. To me, Tira really made Soul Calibur, I would not have got it if she wasn't in it.

But I think they still need to improve JS damage for better combo without using BE. I think the easiest way to do that is to simply remove the headache so that she can do something after (sc5 imput) 3B~4K or 66B~4A:A~4K
I also think they need to fix self damage as well. I would like it to consider damage reduction not to end up doing more damage to you than to your opponent. Some people also want self damage not to kill herself.
Jolly state could stand to be buffed up a bit. But I do think they toned down the self damage quite a bit.

I'll ask again does anyone know the name for the buzzsaw attack? Jeez, you people have no lives >,< Your on this site from like 6 in the am to 3 in the am. Tira is AWESOME!!! As expected from NAMCO. Question, does buzzsaw end you in crouch? If so then could you do CE, BE buzzsaw, then BE updraft and fly up thingy and B? that'd be a pretty badass combo.

Question: did the JS 66B BE relaunch work off of a 1A?

and the answer is... no >.< the opponent can do ukemi, as in JS 1K (old 22_88K), but... would be interesting that behind 1K or 1A had a tech trap *.* but I had no time to test >.<

One more thing, the 236K really seems guardable on reaction (the animation is really identifiable) while there is no follow up next I don't know but maybe this move will be a lot less effective than we think. 236K BE seems nice although it has the same problem about the animation but a lot less since it can be mistaken for GS 66K.

I agree, not is 2B+K or 2KB xD Trace blocked me sometimes and punishment with Pyrrha's 236B, but occasionally will save a round hehe

Question, does buzzsaw end you in crouch? If so then could you do CE, BE buzzsaw, then BE updraft and fly up thingy and B? that'd be a pretty badass combo.

GS CE 6x5B? (old 66666B), do not think so, after GS CE can't connect anything, JS CE causes stun in the floor, you can connect JS 66B BE in Jolly Side :) but the buzzsaw is a Gloomy Side hit >.<

That move is hard for me to get online, too, but I get it almost every time I'm playing offline.
I feel you LOL. I just don't like it when they give Tira some moves that is nearly impossible to do. One time I actually broke a sweat trying to use Tira's SC4 move :4::+::B:,:B:,:B:.

Jeez, you people have no lives >,< Your on this site from like 6 in the am to 3 in the am.
Actually I leave my laptop on or stay signed in on 8wayrun and go outside or over my brothers house. But I deffinately have a life. (on topic)

Tira will have more moves when the game is released. You know how in SC3 Tira's updraft :7:, :8:, :9::B::+::K: and then :B: was unblockable after soul charge?

I wonder if this move will be unblockable in SC5 while using Brave Edge.

I know what you mean. To me, Tira really made Soul Calibur, I would not have got it if she wasn't in it.
Yeah I totally agree with you on that. The first Soul Calibur game I ever played was SC3 and when I picked up the game cover I looked on the back of it and saw a beautiful chick with green hair, dressed in green clothes with purple eyes.

Every since I saw her, I wanted to play as her to see what she could do. I found out her name was Tira and she fought with a ringblade. I've always felt that it was so bad ass that Tira was an assassin fighting with a ringblade. When I

Trained with her I was amazed by what she could do. I mean jumping super high into the air and coming down on her opponent like a raven or hawk. She had so many flexible moves in Sc3 and unblockables too. It was also easy for

me to stay on the opponent and Tira had some great ringout moves too. Her personality was awsome and I loved her SC3 quotes because it sounded like sarcasim mixed with being a smart ass.

Every since that day of playing SC3, Tira has been my top most favorite Soul Calibur character and was the reason why I bought SC3 and SC4 and will be the reason why I get SC5.

Actually I leave my laptop on or stay signed in on 8wayrun and go outside or over my brothers house. But I deffinately have a life. (on topic)

Tira will have more moves when the game is released. You know how in SC3 Tira's updraft :7:, :8:, :9::B::+::K: and then :B: was unblockable after soul charge?

I wonder if this move will be unblockable in SC5 while using Brave Edge.
I meant your comment times. lol I leave my account on also.

ninjaguy, i believe a lot of people are from different time zones here so don't judge
You needn't say more, I wasn't judging. I was simply being speculant. Besides I wasn't using it in an accusing tone, I was just saying it playfully by the use of this emoticon= >,<

Well, unless I'm incorrect, we don't get most of the names of the moves until the command list is made, and I don't think SC5 has one yet.
Oh okay, thanks. Sorry, this is the first new soul calibur game I experience. I debuted in SC2 but had no idea whatsoever when 3 came out and i only had a ps2 a looooong time after 4 came out so i bought 3 with 4 already out.

Oh okay, thanks. Sorry, this is the first new soul calibur game I experience. I debuted in SC2 but had no idea whatsoever when 3 came out and i only had a ps2 a looooong time after 4 came out so i bought 3 with 4 already out.
Well, yeah. The new move's names won't likely be known until the command list is shown.

I officially can't wait to make my sc5 combo video. Her combos look easier, but in reality its still the same amount of buffering required to get maximum damage. I am very pleased to see how good tira got, and still maintaining most of what sc4 tira was. THUMBS UP =)

Correct me if people feel I am wrong, but am I the only one that thinks she can win a tourney if played at the highest level. I know it's WAY too early to say this, but I'm just extremely hype that my character got a major buff, and still takes skill and execution. (sorry for double posting but I'm just too HYPE) lol

Correct me if people feel I am wrong, but am I the only one that thinks she can win a tourney if played at the highest level. I know it's WAY too early to say this, but I'm just extremely hype that my character got a major buff, and still takes skill and execution. (sorry for double posting but I'm just too HYPE) lol
Tira will be able to win tournaments at high level and highest level play. It all depends on how much you train with her your confidence ext.

But I do know this much. Tira is gonna be owning asses on a golden platter!!........ especially if you piss her off... ^_^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:sc4tir1:Is that the best you can do?? What a waste!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back