Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
Yes, the combo could be pulled off with one less BE move, but the BE version of 6666B does a LOT more damage, so..
Think about it for a second!! BE 666666:B: may do more damage but that is just being too greedy.

With only Tira having to do one BE move that can lead into a high damage combo, with two BE meters you would be able to pull off 4 of those combos in a row instead of two.

Not to mention her BE meter would fill up while doing the combos so a possibilty of 5 combos with two BE meters with the use of one single move BE move!!

With one BE meter you could do two of the combos instead of one!! I don't really see myself using BE 666666:B:. I will just do regular 666666:B: without BE at the end of my combo, that way I

Still have more BE meters for other combos. With just half of a BE meter, Tira can still do about 44% to 50% damage on the enemy's health................... Especially if she gets a clean hit bonus.

Yeah, I understand completely. But the way I see it, the 66B BEs are pretty much the only useful ones. I saw they boosted the damage of 236K BE, but I still don't like it much. 3A.A BE looks alright.. But 6666B BE would be amazing no matter where you use it. Plus, I think it would be best to do it in that combo, because it's guaranteed to hit. I'd hate to use it while they're standing and have it blocked or stepped.

I wonder if the buzzsaw would connect after CH 1A+B.. I really want to find a place for that. .....I'm too excited for this game.. lol

haha BE kisses... a sharp grab tug and a sudden kiss that rapes opponents life... I can imagine that

lol I just use my fat skinny thumb to click them A+K XD
dunno how to explain but, the thumb on A and the fat part of my thumb on K
works on both psp and dualshock most of the time
and obviously on arcade joystick... it's easy :P (but I don't have one
doh.gif
)

i too am hoping for a move involving her critical finish kiss, i think a good few of us mentioned that in the wishlist too,it should health regain since shes sucking the life out of them and to add a nice amount of range she could lunge for them a bit like voldos 236 lunge throws so she could get on them and kiss them lol,these ideas make perfect sense,but i doubt we will see something so cool,it seems to me namco really should be listening to us more and making things from our ideas,it seems like they cant come up with anything really new or cool

off topic but its like that with the new CS/SS animations,its so boring now and they havent even changed it,the least they could have done is make the flashes different colours,
weve fed them loads of ideas especially on the tira wishlist and they dont seem to take any of it in,even if they were looking for ideas anyway, call me cynical but i really think that the characters arent any better than before and could be worse-looking at ivy!

atleast tira is better

but i agree that her BEs dont seem that useful, the BE on GS 66B atleast so she could do with more

and im happy with how she is,but she doesnt seem all that much better,its great some moves are safe now and such but when we get playing after awhile,itll be like the other characters will easily just catch up too,
aslong as she still has the ability to be much better than at first in the right hands,shes certainly more reliable and gets rewards when she should do unlike before so it should be alright

We all have our own ways of playing games. We shall see who the more powerful Tira player is when SC5 is released....

BTW regular 666666:B: is also gurantee to hit after the combo....
Indeed we will. I was just saying I'd rather do 6666B BE when it's guaranteed to hit. I wouldn't want to use the BE if they'd be able to block it, so I'd avoid using the BE when they're standing, etc. We'll figure out what would be best to do when it's out.

I think the startup would be too late. I mean part of a combo. 1A+B has a launch CH, so it might be able to connect as they hit the floor.

I think it depends on how long you plan to hold it. But anyways I'm glad is tech-crouchable. Either you can do it while the opponent is doing AA, or you can Quick-Step those Cervantes BBB spammers and do it without the charge-up. Buzzsaw is a great move

It should imo, I think it may also work after 1A, 66B BE, BT Headbutt, then 11B
Yeah, but again, I think it would only work on the fastest input. It would still be a great move to put in, better than 6666B because it doesn't hurt you. I know 11B doesn't work fully/mostly charged after GL 3B. It'd kinda suck if it doesn't connect fully charged after a move. MAYBE AFTER 4B.B.B! if the third B even exists anymore..

Yeah, but again, I think it would only work on the fastest input. It would still be a great move to put in, better than 6666B because it doesn't hurt you. I know 11B doesn't work fully/mostly charged after GL 3B. It'd kinda suck if it doesn't connect fully charged after a move. MAYBE AFTER 4B.B.B! if the third B even exists anymore..

I think it would work better on double wall-splat combos for example GL 3B, W! 4K, 3B, W! 11B. The launch for 4B.B.
B is high enough, and think 11B reaches that far. 4B.B.B is back, I'm glad cause they made Just Inputs easier to do, meaning more stun combos for the noobs! I think 11B will add more options to her Tech Traps

Well, TagYou'rePregnant used Tira, I believe. She's not bad at SC5. Maybe the faster speeds made it harder to get it right? I dunno.

I didn't say that Tira is a garbage.
All i'm saying is that com pair to the other characters i found less good stuff for her to almost everything.
It will be very frustrating to see for example Dampierre (for me is a joke character and annoying, sorry for the fans) more competitive character than Tira in the game.It's like Dan in Street Fighter to be better than other characters who deserves that.
Anyway.....my opinion from all the vids up until now Tira is the worst character from the others. :(
She wants more moves, and especially effective moves, better control to her mood changes and lost health must be gone completely imo.
A stance will be great because stances for characters has show us in all the Soul series are effective and gives us more mix up game see Tira in Soul Calibur III AE.More flow to her moves and more mix ups.
Also about her speed.
The speed may change for Tira but also change for all the other characters too.Because the game speed change not Tira's only.
Because the AA changed animation and now it has better recovery doesn't mean that they changed Tira's speed.
Anyhow i'm looking forward for the last version to see Tira how could be.Like i said they have plenty of time to fix/add/work things for her gameplay.

Anyway.....my opinion from all the vids up until now Tira is the worst character from the others. :(
She wants more moves, and especially effective moves, better control to her mood changes and lost health must be gone completely imo.
Also about her speed. The speed may change for Tira but also change for all the other characters too.Because the game speed change not Tira's only. Because the AA changed animation and now it has better recovery doesn't mean that they changed Tira's speed.
I'd say Ivy or Hilde would be worst. Her HP drain is barely there, very, very little reason to complain there. She's a lot faster than in IV, but she's been increased slightly more than most of the others.

I think you're being a little too judge-y on her, lol. She's been increased, and there's still more than a month to balance her properly. I think she's perfect the way she is.

I'd say Ivy or Hilde would be worst. Her HP drain is barely there, very, very little reason to complain there. She's a lot faster than in IV, but she's been increased slightly more than most of the others.

I think you're being a little too judge-y on her, lol. She's been increased, and there's still more than a month to balance her properly. I think she's perfect the way she is.
Yea I definitely agree that Ivy is the worst from what I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back