Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited the post with another spot in the video and the link.

Sorry 'bout that.

Iight cool & that is GREAT news. Another thing you can do with that possibly is 88K > (opponent ukemis) 66B BE (its an OTG move now) > BT Headbutt > SCIV's 22B(correct me if I'm wrong). Nice find cause I didn't notice that at first lol.

Not sure if this has been pointed out anywhere, but in this video at 2:08, you see Tira do her 88K (I believe it's both 22/88K in SC5, correct?). It's knockback on NH and it appears to tech trap with JO 66B. I know in SC4, it tech traps with JO 1ab/GL 2A+B, but this is good news. :D

Forgot the link:
!ALSO! You see a VERY COOL new weapon for Tira at 4:33. It's like a dragon. :o!

I'll merge this with my previous post in a little bit.
Awsome I can't wait to see this video XD.... Thanks for posting it BTW

Edit: Love how Tira's new weapon look!!

Another thing you can do with that possibly is 88K > (opponent ukemis) 66B BE (its an OTG move now) > BT Headbutt > SCIV's 22B
Yeah, you could do that. 66B BE also picks up, so they might not have to ukemi. Depends on the range of the move that the BE gives. It also has a pretty high chance of changing to Gloomy, so you could do 6666B after the headbutt.
The combo they did, 88K 66B 66A.A is also good for when you're low on/saving up gauge. It seems like that's more guaranteed now, which is good.
You could also do 88K 66B (on standard/forward/maybe backward Ukemi, most-likely) 66B BE BT headbutt JO 66B BE or GL 6666B BE. I really wanna know if JO 66B BE is side-ukemi escapable.. If not, that'd be a good combo.. Keep going 'til you're out of gauge/end in gloomy.

GL 6666B BE seems like her best gauge move right now if you ask me.. JO 66B BE's combos are nice, though.

I don't think 66AA is a good thing to do after 66B but I might be wrong.
4AA 4K would be better don't you think ?

awwww talking about this makes me so want to play this game.. only a few weeks now !! I wanna try everything, every combo ! I could spend hours doing combos with tira in training mode.

I don't think 66AA is a good thing to do after 66B but I might be wrong.
4AA 4K would be better don't you think ?

awwww talking about this makes me so want to play this game.. only a few weeks now !! I wanna try everything, every combo ! I could spend hours doing combos with tira in training mode.
66A.A is actually one of the better ones in IV. I can't, for the life of me, remember what 4A.A does. :|

And I KNOW! I had a dream I was playing it... I was very sad when I woke up. LOL!

Here at 0:23
This is an old build but I don't think It has changed much.
I think it does more damage + the chance of going gloomy.

But anyways if you have meter 66B BE would be the best option since I think Jaxel said it was guaranteed.

That would be:
with meter JO 66B 66B BE -> GL BT B+K 66B
no meter 66B 4AA 4K

Any ideas ?

Oh and I think in SCV 88K(22K ?) is 6K so easier to do.

Here at 0:23
This is an old build but I don't think It has changed much.
I think it does more damage + the chance of going gloomy.

But anyways if you have meter 66B BE would be the best option since I think Jaxel said it was guaranteed.

That would be:
with meter JO 66B 66B BE -> GL BT B+K 66B
no meter 66B 4AA 4K

Any ideas ?

Oh and I think in SCV 88K(22K ?) is 6K so easier to do.
Yeah, that's a good combo. And I think 66A.A does more damage than 4A.A 4K... It might do less and since you don't have to do the just anymore, it would be an easier combo.

Hey, have any of you guys seen this yet?
Untitled.png

It might be the same place where Pyyrah defends Pat from Nightmare from the looks of it? Maybe after NM got on fire he powered up and is about to kick Pat, Pyyrah and Tira's ass. (Which everyone knows even if he tries Tira will slit his throat!)......... I wuv Tira this time around, story wise and design wise.

Might make my avatar later.

I just had a match on SC4.. I used a custom character and claimed 2P so I started in Gloomy.. I stayed in Gloomy the whole match, it was awesome. I kicked a whole lotta ass. lol

Hey, have any of you guys seen this yet?
View attachment 10667
It might be the same place where Pyyrah defends Pat from Nightmare from the looks of it? Maybe after NM got on fire he powered up and is about to kick Pat, Pyyrah and Tira's ass. (Which everyone knows even if he tries Tira will slit his throat!)......... I wuv Tira this time around, story wise and design wise.

Might make my avatar later.
Now this is a bad ass picture of Tira...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back