Can you actually spot a rage quitter?

The only real thing you can do to spot a RQer is simply to finish the match, and more specifically win. Usually the ones with 90%+ have fed off the poor newcomers to the game, however I have met quite a few players in ranked that can justify their higher W%. Normally I often send RQers a message like "Oh, you lost? What a blemish on your ranked record!"

You do realise that you can break that with B at all times?
The one where they throw you forward is break A and the one where they throw you backward is break B.
I have RQ when ive been RO by sig or night fc throw..
I can most of the time tell myself "Im still learning its ok" but it doesnt always work..
I know its not an excused to blame my "personality shifts" but i some do
(Dam my "other" half)
You sound like you have some stuff in common with Tira. Or Norman Bates...

I have a 37% Win rate but people with 45-65% think it's a troll account because I just barely beat them with Edge Master; I think you should always look at the losses because If they have 300+ Losses they most likely dont mind losing.

I have never ragequit a match, there have been times where I dropped a match because I had to go do something else, like last night one of my speakers started acting up and I had to fix it.

My connection trolls the fuck out of me though. There was one time in GC I fought an Algol, and they won the match with his 2 metre CE, and right when the second CE started my connection dropped. I remember the guy said "lol way to ragequit" and I couldn't refute that without sounding salty :T

Ok... so I took the 'advice' or at least the running commentaries of those who support spam and... spammed I did.

Interesting result: I'm now labelled as a spammer in GC.

And it turns out people don't like being spammed.... quelle surprise! Some raged quitted on me, and a few decided to debate the 'morals' of spamming with me... so.. to cut their arguments to shreds - I simply stated that in the online mode forum of 8wayrun.... Spam is actually ok and that spam itself is a tactic...

Glorious!

.uoy htiw eb nataS

Smiles dizzily

Ok... so I took the 'advice' or at least the running commentaries of those who support spam and... spammed I did.

Interesting result: I'm now labelled as a spammer in GC.

And it turns out people don't like being spammed.... quelle surprise! Some raged quitted on me, and a few decided to debate the 'morals' of spamming with me... so.. to cut their arguments to shreds - I simply stated that in the online mode forum of 8wayrun.... Spam is actually ok and that spam itself is a tactic...

Glorious!

.uoy htiw eb nataS

Smiles dizzily

Okay I'm gonna write this once. Here is the hierarchic of players

Doggies/Button bashers/Spammers/Learners/Semi experienced/Online amateur/Online pro/Offline amateur/Offline pro

Doggies - This is a dog, he doesn't have thumbs you should be winning against one of these.

Button basher - Someone that doesn't know the game, AKA the E5 that doesn't block.

Spammer - Oh shit this guy has found something that works and he keeps doing it, over and over. He may occasionally beat a learner.

Learner - Someone that has a grasp of one character, has no match up knowledge, therefore susceptible to spam.

Semi Experienced - this guy has basic match up knowledge of many characters, he will be susceptible to spam for maybe one round.

I'm not going to explain the rest, but the moral of the story is~

Spam and win, shame on them.
Spam and lose, shame on you.

Anyone past semi experienced will never lose to spam.

/debate

Thank You Setty - quite informative (and I genuinely mean that).

Happy Easter etc
The classic response, "I may be a spammer, but you just lost a match to a single move." will always just make them madder, because they can't accept they can't adapt, so what do they do? They blame their losing on you.

Online can be a fun world once you find they're weakness. It's like a Pokebattle, and they throw out a Charmander every time, so you use Squirtle every time. Sure they'll get mad, but if they won't change their strategy, why should you change yours? After all, they're the one losing.

And Happy Easter to you, too.

The classic response, "I may be a spammer, but you just lost a match to a single move." will always just make them madder, because they can't accept they can't adapt, so what do they do? They blame their losing on you.

Online can be a fun world once you find they're weakness. It's like a Pokebattle, and they throw out a Charmander every time, so you use Squirtle every time. Sure they'll get mad, but if they won't change their strategy, why should you change yours? After all, they're the one losing.

And Happy Easter to you, too.

Also.... I was called 'noob', which I find bizarre... but apparently you can be called that regardless of winning a game without spamming... "Taki/Natsu/Elysium players = noob" - I love this bizarre logik.

Elysium players = noob
th

Steps to identifying RQers.​

1. If they shout "EVERYONE HERE IS ASS" in a lobby. They will RQ.

2. If they say "I'm the best -INSERT CHARACTER NAME- in the world" they will RQ.

3. If their GT or ID is Chrysal1s, CAT GlRL, Dubstep I Drops, Random Steven, Chaos Ninja X, ect. THEY WILL RAGE QUIT.

4. Generally if you see any player not near A2-1, has over 600 wins in ranked and is at 80%+ W/L they likely will RQ.

I'm going to have to agree with this one. If someone is over 80% win/loss then they are likely (not certain,) to be doing something.

Not even half of the 80%+ lot I have met allowed a loss, maybe 1/5, or so, of them do?

So I think the statement "they likely will RQ" stands as more true than not.

3. If their GT or ID is Chrysal1s, CAT GlRL, Dubstep I Drops, Random Steven, Chaos Ninja X, ect. THEY WILL RAGE QUIT.

Yoshi and Mitsu? Wait... don't I remember seeing a video about you rage quitting? Then claiming other people quit on you instead? Hmm..... nice hypocrisy...

Oh dear. Yoshi and Mitsu needs to stop hanging out with silly peeps in GC too much. I tend to see him there not because I stalk people. But because He's. Just. There.

On another note, my gut feeling was right about him being a bit flaky. I just wasn't sure until now.

Back