Cannes 2010 Money Matches & Challenges!

I challenge Belial to a first to 5 money match for 5 euros! :) Yoshi-Mitsu of course

problem is I don't have that much money ^^' But I gladly challenge you Thugish_pond to a first to 5 for... 3 euros? (Yeah i like big risk lol :p)

thugish: Awesome. Im really looking forward to this. I'll do my best.

Neo: Open to a MM with me? any amount will do. Honestly, our rep is enough to make us play at our best :O

Yuan, Neo and Hayate, sounds good. i'll accept any challenge or MM.

lol at the americans. They are like hyenas when it comes to MMs.

There is enough meat for all of you!! :P

shenyuan i will accept ur challenge if its free i dont want to fight for money cause its a game and i play it for fun and fame not for money so deal?

i accept every challenge which is free belial so take on every challenge for me in the list

thx and greetz neo4life

Furzy, are you sure? Remember last time we played... I dont think you won a round... and it was FT 10... I dont want to make you poor. I'll feel bad after. If you feel like donating money, give em to thuggish instead...

Nanchatte! xD OF COURSE I WANT MY FREE 5 EURO! xD

@Belial: lol u're such a big mouth ^^ And don't worry about making me poor, i'm already poor :D

Thuggish accepted my challenge Amy mirror match ^^

Thuggish Pond vs Alex3D. Amy mirror FT5 10€

lol at the americans. They are like hyenas when it comes to MMs.

There is enough meat for all of you!! :P

little known fact, we don't even have actual tournaments in the US. They're just warm ups for the money matches. And if you lose in the tournament, you just call bullshit or random and money match dude, lol. Not like it mattered that you lost in the tourney of course, because there is no tourney only money matches.

Y'all need to just move to Vegas permanently, for real.

money matches do seem to be a us exclusive thing (right?).

Anyway im open to any form of challenge. If you want to challenge me, just can give a 0 Euro money match, since my pride as a player is worth more than any amount.

ShenYuan: Money Matches are a good thing. When people lose they start making excuses like "got (un)lucky", "wasnt playing my game", "I was sick in the morning" etc, but you still get to take their money and thats the best thing about MM. Whine all you want! This is delicious music to my ears! b/c those are the sounds accompanying my wealth!

Ok looked over the thread:

Something-Unique vs. Belial = ??.??€ (FT5)
Something-Unique vs. Docvizzo = 20.00€ (FT5)
Something-Unique vs. Aheda = 20.00€ (FT5)
Something-Unique vs. Eggmaster = 15.00€ (FT5)
Something-Unique vs. Maxou = 10.00€ (FT5)
Something-Unique vs. Hayate = 10.00€ (FT10) (I wish it was a FT5)
Something-Unique vs. Malek = ??.??€ (FT5) (Multiple FT5's?)
Something-Unique vs. Neo4Life = 00.00€ (FT5)

ShenYuan I challenge u to a FT5 for 20.00€ if u accept.

Note: I'm just running Kilik since Hilde is not an option against no one accept Malek who is pro for not being scurred. Malek i'm game for the team tournament MM if my team is as well.

SU: On! No kick!

I will use

Xianghua, Hilde, Sieg, Raph, Taki, Tira, Astaroth and Mitsu

and LAN JIAO, Make sure you MM Chan too. That guy is my .... other half. you will get it when we meet.

Also dont think us to be at rii de standard. :D Its going to be more jialat this time :D

chiong ah!

I'm up for any challenges.

Just that i'm kinda broke. So unless i win something, i can't offer much for money matches. :)

But i'll see when i get there.

People i wanna challenge at the moment: RTD and S-U from USA

And the French players for 0€ FT5 matches if possible..

Something-Unique vs. Malek = ??.??€ (FT5) (Multiple FT5's?)

How much do you have ?
All I know about your money is that I HAVE TO give you money in order to go to France.
And last time Saitoh challenge you for 100$, you escaped with some excuses.
How much can you put in a MM ? It looks like I have more than you, so your the one who should decide about this.
I can play vs you in MM as many times as you want. ^_^

Ok for Team. Let me know if every USA team players agree. THX

Back