Cannes 2010 Updates...

(mérité) > Deserved :)

Too bad I couldn't play with so many players during Cannes :
S-U, Dagotth, Jag, KDZ, Chen Shan, Shen Yuan, Aheda, Docvizzo, italians guys, spanish guys... Hope I can't see you all later.

Something-Unique said:
So i will say im the new Worlds best Kilik cause u forefit. Over and out

No, I'm the new Wolrds best Kilik. :D

Got a lot of responses and updates incoming soon. Just had to get immediately back to class and work and i'm to busy catching up but I have a lot of things to say to a lot of people in here (all good for those that misinterpret things on the net). I'll be able to finally say somethings on Friday.

'grats for well representing Asta!
I saw your match vs. Saitoh it was very fun. B break! B break man!
Hahahah, you tested on your own skin how bitch can be to break Asta's Jf throws. Everytime I have a mirror match too I am "scared" of how it's easy to screw up throw breaks even guessing right.

Well thanks. ^^

And yeah i actually mashed B like crazy... I even showed saitoh my fingers still mashing on the B-button after he threw me out to show him that i knew what he was trying to do.

But you know, Asta just frame throws are nasty... They just come through from time to time even if you mash correct.

Solution: Even more! bullrush...!? lol

@Doc:

Ganz locker Doc. Ich bin hier schon seit Monaten registriert, nur hatte bisher keinen Grund hier was zu posten.

Also Morgen keine Apokalypse. ;)

@keev.

Thanks keev. ^^

And oh, keev tries to "step up" a bit his english skillz. Kayane always had to translate what i said to you. lol!

Funny thing.

And maybe my youngest sister will come with me and my Bro to a tourney/meeting like that in the future. She is Germany´s best female player and i am sure such an event would be awesome for her too.

So, next time only with ma youngest sister... :ugly:

@eggmaster.

Thank you. Maybe we will have a chance someday to do some casuals. ^^

It was fantastic, very good organizated! 5/5

Special thanks to Malek!! you have to take your revenge!! Ò.Ó In the firsts tournaments we did it very bad, but in solo we gave all we've got! thanks to all for this incredible event! I hope that we meet again some day!!!

HAha the spanish people were enthusiastic! I only played against the cervy player. was it aivan?

Eggmaster: I was actually looking out for you. But i couldn't find you. Were you the guy with the afro? Really wanted to play against you. I liked watching your videos.

I really liked this tourney. It promises that SC play would only improve. Many people would take something back from the tourney and turn it into something special.

It was an awsome event even though I had too little time to play against everyone I wanted to.

GGs to everyone I've played.

Hey guys!

I just wanna say that this event was simply awesome and that I had a really good time in Cannes! :)

Even though I was quite unlucky in the tournament, I really enjoyed my trip to Cannes and getting many of you to know.

Special Thanks to:

Kayane, Pantocrator, Akire for the session thursday evening in our room. It was very funny with you! And thanks for the French lessons. :D

The Swiss Guys! You're awesome and I'm really looking forward to meet you again at the German Nationals in summer.

The Singapor Guys! It was soooo cool that you came this long way to Cannes.

All the German Guys, of course. ;)

Anyone who helped organizing WGC. You did a great job!

And congrats to Thugish, Maxou, Keev, Saitoh, RTD and many other great players!!! Watching your matches was so much fun! :)

Hope to meat many of you again at other huge events!

Kind regards, Kalas

Eggmaster: I was actually looking out for you. But i couldn't find you. Were you the guy with the afro? Really wanted to play against you. I liked watching your videos.

Thanks ShenYuan. Actually, I was the guy with the cat ears hat aha (and long hair). I was in Maxou's room. I saw you play but there was so many people that I couldn't find a moment to play with you. What a pity. Hope we'll have another chance to play together another time. See you.

Hey Kalas : I forgot to congratulate you for the few matchs we did in FT5 friday evening. Your X is nice to play.
Keep on kicking some asses with her aha.

My people, hello to everyone, french, USA player and everybody i know, congrats to all the players, please could you put pics i want to see, i want to see, damm im like a fucking little kid.

For Soul4 from Essom:

Oh and if anyone cares my photos from the week are here.

For SF4:
http://www.neoempire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6751&page=37
http://www.jeuxactu.com/art-43388-7-world-game-cup-2010-nos-photos.html

Mixed Soul/SF:
http://www.bachaka.com/video-games/street-fighter-4/a-sac-is-born/world-game-cup-les-photos/
http://www.team-aaa.com/photos-categorie-0-26-worldgamecup_de_cannes_-_mars_2010.html

DSC_0669_redimensionner.JPG

DSC_0680_redimensionner.JPG

DSC_0685_redimensionner.JPG

361cafc9e340e894bf1616945b163f7d.jpg

89b8aaa85261a81224f84a132970c839.jpg

I like the last one.
^_^

P1000464_redimensionner.JPG

HymanTyphoon, RTD, DTN, Something Unique, Thuggish Pond, Saitoh, Malek, SatanaXXX, Belial

Of course I call myself the King of Spain, i Striked the whole Spanish team ! :D.

Anyway it was a great tournament ! I met a lot of cool players from all over the world, i finally met the Spanish community (and showed them that I'M THEIR MASTER aha, thanks to the Swiss team to help me to achieve it btw !).

I won't talk about my path through competition cuz nobody really cares (Rza killed me in the first tournament, Scud and The Italian "BANANA" Voldo in the second one) but as a french player i just want to thank any stranger that moved to Cannes for the tournament. I hope that if next year there is another SC4 tournament you will come again.

Back