Casual Games!!

Utsuse

[09] Warrior
Hi Everyone!

I know that Semi and I have dropped off the face of the earth the last few months, BUT! to make it up to you all, we're hosting a casual gathering so that our wayward So Cal brethren can get some games in (EVO practice, anyone?).

We'll have one 360 setup with a 65" HD screen and arcade style sticks (all others BYOC). We can make one other screen/arcade stick setup available, but we'll need another system/game copy (please PM me if you can volunteer yours). Additionally, we'll have a Street Fighter 4 setup, Rock Band 2 station, Warcraft 3 (for you DotA players; I know you're out there), and Gears of War available to play for those of you between matches.

And to sweeten the deal, we're going to get a whole assload of pizzas for everyone to munch on!

All I ask of you in return is to:

1. Not show up chemically impaired

2. Shower and deodorize

3. Minimize the douchebaggery

4. Don't drop shit on the carpet ;)

The address for this event is:

104 N Raymond # A-1
Fullerton, CA 92831

(So don't show up at my apartment, please)

The show begins at 4pm!

Visual cues that you've arrived at your intended destination include (but are not limited to) a close proximity to a Speedy Cash and Albertsons.

Parking is copious and FREE, so there's no need to carpool this time around (fuck the environment?)! Also, no restriction on how many people can fit, so, you know, bring your friends and such.

If you are planning to attend, please take the time to use that nifty little RSVP function below this post so that we have an idea of how many pizzas to get.

Hopefully we'll see you all again soon!

Wow. You really know how to market and hype up and event.

Pizza, SC4, non-SC4, AND plenty of free parking? Wow!

Cedric is right. We are spoiled. Oh well. Go Socal... until I go back up to Norcal... then it's Go Norcal.

Chacha, I'm coming!

Wait... Chacha will be there right?

ChaCha would probably explode into a million pieces in doggy bliss if she were there.

...but alas, I do not care to clean dog guts off the walls.

Nor Cal should come down to visit! ;)

Wow...I wanna go but not sure yet. Wanna play with you guys but I still have to find someone to bring me there (no license yet)....

Back