[Central NJ] Home of The Fat Bitch

Just wanted to say GG's to Hacker_Mike, Brewtus_Bibulous, and Jaxel last night. Thanks again for having us over!

If you guys are practicing again next wednesday, I'll be there. What time did you guys start and when did you finish?

Well being the first session I attended, we started at about 4:30 and then ended at about 1 am with a 2 hour intermission of getting food and watching BASEketball (epic).

Best to ask Jaxel though. Hope to see you there Khent!

Hey guys, ummm.. if anyone talks/see's HackerMike anytime soon, to have him read this post!, i am giving my spot to him for Nationals, i can't afford it this year(would have been my 1st National's) he got 5th at the NE regional so he got next up.. so, Hacker if ya want it, it's yours, if not.. i gotta give it to the next person down the line.

Are you talking to me or scha?

I'm on my way to The Break now. Expect to be there around 2 or 3 and I'll be trying to stay till at least 6. If you don't see me on the Tekken 6 machine, I could be playing pool. To help you find me, I'm wearing a dark green shirt and dark blue jeans and I got a brown ponytail (here's my face), and I will be traveling with a VERY busty short girl in a black shirt and a guy who will probably have some kind of nerdy shirt on and a very thick beard.

See ya there!

indeed.
how is everyone? heard from baraka lately? do people still hold it down with the bammer at the break?
also, what's up with this newfangled kogarasumaru shit?

i've been working out lately, bet i could crush you on that now. i have no clue what that kogarasmasawhatever is so don't ask me and sadly the bammer has been retired. haven't heard from baraka lately but last i heard he was doing alright. so anyway how is fatherhood treating you

NEO! my beard is almost there!!

speaking of Baraka how is he? me and Essex were watching NEB vids from June 6th '03 this past saturday!!

''YOU FELL FOR THAT!?'' (Baraka punches me in the face LOL)

Back