Characters who need a good "buff" in the future

Characters who need a good "buff" in the futur

I have yet to see someone use it properly (using in conjuction with step, using as primary power mid, etc) and consistently (able to do it correctly at least 80% or so). One or the other isn't enough right now, you need both the know how to use it right as well as the ability to perform the move well, and I haven't seen a single player yet who has done both. The problem is that what very few people might be able to do this are investing their strengths in better characters already.

Kuro: Nightmare is actually rather strong he is just awkward to use well. He requires more knowledge of matchups than most others, as well as more patience. His range, damage, okizeme, and great throws are very strong in the hands of a patient, knowledgeable player.

Too bad I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to Nightmare. I only just really learned some more moves, and the ones I do know aren't helping me out enough to make him awesome. :K I only just learned how wonderful 4KK and 6K are for ending long combos and striking fear into nubcakes.

What are all the ways to enter Grim Stride, short of inputting the command by itself? I only know 3AA6, which really ruins any chances unless my opponent doesn't know me at all.

Tried that, failed horribly. I learn by having moves used against me, I can't read a command and know the uses for it, or see a video and know. It's useful at times, like when fighting good people, but it fails at good ole' training.

you gave up too fast =[ don't know number pad notation?

I do, but I just can't learn that way. I learn better by getting stomped by a really good person, and figuring out exactly what caused me to get killed so horribly.

Just give Talim SOMETHING better to work with. LOL. ANYTHING to make her not so horrible.

Voldo needs some while-jumping moves from blind stance. His WL K in SC2 preferably.

Give Cass her B,B delay back, faster WS attacks, and an A+B that works like it did in SC2, and I might actually play this game again. Though that sounds like I'd rather just play SC2...

I do, but I just can't learn that way. I learn better by getting stomped by a really good person, and figuring out exactly what caused me to get killed so horribly.

watch some nightmare matches on youtube, particularly LAU (changs fd), Kura, Silentwall, Tiamat's combo videos..etc. There are different play styles but more or less very similar ie: use of side-steps, B+K, evasion. NM is as safe as you want him to be, you can rush with him but that'll make him very one dimensional and predictable, use your environment to your advantage ie: wallsplats, ring outs.

Does that mean I should scrap my honor? If I accidentally ring-out someone I let them do the same to me and apologize.

Maxi, Zas, Tira, Talim, Seong Mi-Na, Rock, Yoda all need some serious love in frame data or somethin.

Does that mean I should scrap my honor? If I accidentally ring-out someone I let them do the same to me and apologize.

ummm... When I ring out someone, I do it again.
XD

....and again.

LEARN TO STEP/BLOCK!

Is that a yes to the scrapping of honor? I always end up playing the ring-out-happy guys like Zassy, Nightmare, Siegfried, and Hilde, but then refuse to ring-out...

I do that sometimes too... if people get too whiny and if it looks like I can win anyways. But if money is on the line, a win is a win. Also ROs make it so you're actually paying attention to your surroundings.

But that's also another conversation that doesn't need to be here. Back on topic, uh...I think Rock's :(B)::+::(K): should have a quake stun. I mean, Xianghua can stomp her feet and quake the ground, and a charged Rock Fall doesn't? Don't know how useful it'd be but it just makes sense.

Kuro:
ROs are part of the game strategy. Your notion of "honor" is just an unnecessary limitation you are imposing upon yourself.

Kuro:
ROs are part of the game strategy. Your notion of "honor" is just an unnecessary limitation you are imposing upon yourself.

Wanna tell my friend that and then avoid the flurry of pissed-offedness that would ensue?

Just ring his ass out and then inform him that he fails at life for getting so angry over you being better at a game.

Back