Characters who need a good "buff" in the future

Characters who need a good "buff" in the futur

characters aren't predictable, only players

Too true, but also not true at all. EVA's right about NMs being predictable because there's only so much you can do that's safe. Anything else may be less predictable, but NM will get brutally pummeled ^^;;

okay, I found a serious flaw in the game design I want fixed as soon as possible.
take hilde C3A move
- mid
- aGI's
- Tech Crouches
- adv. on guard
- tracks
- great RO and dmg potential

I think its unfair that move doesnt have Tech Jump properties, b/c its obvious it was intended there but didnt made it in the final ver. I hope namco fixes that in the next patch!

Too true, but also not true at all. EVA's right about NMs being predictable because there's only so much you can do that's safe. Anything else may be less predictable, but NM will get brutally pummeled ^^;;
Agree, I wish some ppl would understand this about NM by now..

The people you play are doing it wrong.
Agree, I wish some ppl would understand this about NM by now..
You are doing it wrong.

Uh...to be on topic, Nightmare's 4B seems pretty useless, either give it significant SG damage, +frames on block, and/or combo into 44K for super RO across the stage and over short walls (preferably the last one).

The people you play are doing it wrong.
You are doing it wrong.

Uh...to be on topic, Nightmare's 4B seems pretty useless, either give it significant SG damage, +frames on block, and/or combo into 44K for super RO across the stage and over short walls (preferably the last one).
I am doing nothing wrong, I don't use useless moves. (In a serious fight)

i also think that raph need a minor buff
For ex. a tracking A on the weak side and some sort of mixup OR cancel that can really result in a good prep mind game instead of a simple guaranteed reaction (in many cases).

But i really think the problem is that a lot of chars need a major nerf -.- (kilik/hilde above all)

K since I'm bored I might as well say something for Raph:

-During his prep stance he can lean back to avoid high attacks; I wish he can do this also when he's at his normal idle stance, when he's running, after teleports and when canceling moves as a follow-up.

-His auto-evade jump back in SC3 I was hoping it would be assigned to his 8G.

-Make him have instant teleports like Cervy has and teleport forward, backward, left, right and have a follow-up attack.

okay, I found a serious flaw in the game design I want fixed as soon as possible.
take hilde C3A move
- mid
- aGI's
- Tech Crouches
- adv. on guard
- tracks

I think its unfair that move doesnt have Tech Jump properties, b/c its obvious it was intended there but didnt made it in the final ver. I hope namco fixes that in the next patch!
I agree Belial... next patch will have this fix for sure.

if you think nightmares are predictable your playing terrible nightys

the nightys i play keep me guessing

take hilde C3A move
- mid
- aGI's
- Tech Crouches
- adv. on guard
- tracks

Yh it shud tech jump and tech crouch at the same time!... wait wtf?

Mi-na and Talim I think need a fair buff. Talim, not so much but I think a lot of Talim's moves leave her open (or are "unsafe" or what ever you'd like to call it ) because of the animation she goes through after finishing an attack. Because she uses tonfas, getting back into her neutral stance takes too much time. SCII was a little different, a lot of her moves didnt require her to shift her hold on her weapons so her recovery time was a bit better. Of course, how she is in SCIV is realistic, but her game suffers a lot from it.

And Mi-na... err... a bigger buff.

Also whats with the throw breaking now? Can you break from behind or not? I was thinking of Voldo and how he can break from any direction, but I've played a lot of characters... who have broken from behind even after the throw animation itself starts. Also someone mentioned that Asta can break from behind but Rock cant. I dont get that either; as a matter of fact I dont understand why Asta can in the first place. Voldo makes more sense; he can even GI with his back turned. xD

Kind of off topic, but Jelly. I really like your icon. I'm going to make one like that.

take hilde C3A move
- mid
- aGI's
- Tech Crouches
- adv. on guard
- tracks

make it i13 too

i used to ge annoyed with mi-na for being the 'poor mans' kilik. but now i'm quite happy with what she's got, ok she hasnt got much flash and you're not really gonna suprise anyone. but she's got all the tool's needed to win, its just a bit more of a challenge. i kinda like that about her, i used to crave for an equivelent of asura, but now i'm happy with mi-na the way she is.
I feel the same about talim , when i first used her i thought she was a bit of a joke, and sure she's got alot of disadvantages, ( my talim is still terrible )she's a real strong character in the right hands.
when i first played this game i though the chars where well balanced, then i thought a few were broke and a few were pointless. now i'm back to thinking its nicely balanced.

Back