Cheese

Y-Disciple

[09] Warrior
Almost everyone loves cheese, so I thought we might start a discussion on it. What's your favorite? I'm quite prone to Monterey Jack/Pepper Jack myself, though I do enjoy some Gouda when I can.

I would have made a poll, but there's too many to list.

Wait... I thought you guys were talking about this Cheese:

[youtube=Cheese]ujoLVC5bKD4[/youtube]

Definitlly cheddar, americian, and mozzarella. :D The one i never liked was blue cheese. :\ Never knew the whole process how molded cheese actually made it to sanitary ediable standards (No offense to anyone the likes Blue Cheese. :p).

pepperjack ahh the spice goes so well with bread mustard, pickels, turkey, and a little season salt with parsley...mmmmmmmm

Swiss cheese... otherwise, any other type of cheese will do just fine, as long as I have a knife to cut mini holes in each cheeses XD.

Oh fucking cheese is the dank! I love pepperjack, but i'll basically jizz my pants for a slice of smoked Gouda.

im suprised this thread didnt take off, i always buy mild chedder, does that mean im boring? i tried mozzarella once, i didnt like it.

I actually don't care for Cheddar and American; it seems a bit too generic for my tastes. That being said, I do also prefer Swiss. Love the thickness of it.

im suprised this thread didnt take off, i always buy mild chedder, does that mean im boring? i tried mozzarella once, i didnt like it.

Yeah, maybe you should try some other stuff. Go get some smoked gouda or Jarlsberg... that's some good shit.

I love good cheese, but I also love the "cheese in a can." More precisely the Bacon Chedder flavor, get that and some Ritz and i'll be set for awhile.

Back