Closed Door Namco-Bandai Press Event

• Admin
As most of you probably know by now, there was a press event held by Namco-Bandai today in San Fransisco. During the event, I got to spend some time chatting with FilthieRich, Hisaharu Tago and Michinori Ozawa!

Details of the event will be released throughout the week, so be sure to follow the official Soulcalibur Facebook page, @filthierich, and of course, @Daishi_CALIBUR.

We will keep you updated with the pertinent information as it becomes available.

IMG_0243.JPG

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
I've been dissapointed in so many ways with that picture of the roster. Why couldn't you just wait till they announced it? Don't you bastards know what suspense is?

But how do you know she's dead? It's not like freaking Viola that is obviously Amy. That said, name three solid reasons why you say she's dead.

PS: "Good Bye Mother" is not a solid reason.

I'm starting to think many either people here haven't really played more than one game in the whole series or don't pay attention to the plot.

I DON'T SAY IT IN EVERY, SINGLE, GOT DAMN SENTENCE!!!! Everybody is saying Sophiemare which gets pretty annoying so I'll let them know that SHE IS DEAD!!!!
he or she only wrote "I can't tell if it's Leixia or Talim.", they did not mention Nightmare in that post.

also, Cervantes died too yet that didn't stop him from coming for four more games.

he or she only wrote "I can't tell if it's Leixia or Talim.", they did not mention Nightmare in that post.

also, Cervantes died too yet that didn't stop him from coming for four more games.
Oh. I thought it did. I git them bad eyes. I got use to people saying sopmare and saying stuff about Sophitia being alive. Iguess....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back