[Colorado] We are Higher than you

is this really...tue? will there be actually sc5 at midnight?
if you are asking about the Microsoft store event then yes. you will be playing the game anytime between 10pm-12pm. Tournament and Casuals. If you are asking about any other midnight release i have no clue about them. Sorry i couldn't be more helpful.

if you are asking about the Microsoft store event then yes. you will be playing the game anytime between 10pm-12pm. Tournament and Casuals. If you are asking about any other midnight release i have no clue about them. Sorry i couldn't be more helpful.
im there

I talked to the someone at the Gamestop at Colorado blvd just a little while ago.

I was informed that they do want to do a midnight release for scv, they just havn't gotten the go ahead from coporate yet. The guy I talked to said it would be highly unlikely that they wouldn't do a midnight release since FFXIII-2 comes out the same night. I will be calling back next week about this. Also in the meant time I will be looking for other events to attend in the colorado area.

I finally got a response about a midnight releaqse at gamestop, There will be one, I dont think there will be a tournament but meh its a brand new game. Anyways Ill beat the colorado blvd location if anyone wants meet up. 1 week to go people.

I'm looking for some players around the Douglas County area to play some casual matches with once SC5 hits. Anyone out there?

Yoh there pants are great aren't they?

Gotta admit this is nice but ah moving along. Denver, Montbello to be lil more exact. If you're in the area or think ya might be always up for a game.

I'm over in fountain and im up for any casual games when it comes out. im getting paid on the second so i have to wait to get the game till then. Also i have no idea whats around me in el paso county. :B

Damn, I can't believe it's so hard to find something going on in Denver for SC5. Guess I'll check out that microsoft release even though I have a ps3 stick. Anyway, if anyone in Denver is playin this on release date lemme know. I'm off that day and I will travel.

tbh im not sure what the plan for tommorow is on my end. Ill be playing the game at a friendsplace before I take it home. If hes down you can come my way to play if you want.

Getten the game at midnight.

Hope some of you can make it out to the microsoft store release party tonight. see yall there

UPDATE:prizing for first place has changed a little. first place now gets a Collector's Edition instead of a regular edition game.

Don't you guys just love how DFG spams this thread with "updates" for his events... don't have anything to do with the topics or conversations on hand? DoubleNar says he's not DFG, but it's clear they are the same person.

Back