[Colorado] We are Higher than you

I wish I had taken a picture of Dragons and Vacums
2371657_928040_500.jpg

I'm here...

Old man Kyles is out there somewhere.

Skillz and Smilez are too.

Met a wicked Colorado Springs Natsu online the other day.

Well add me plz. I'm an ok Cervantes and apat. Would love to play you guys. My pen name is Sulton_tjk. I'm in boulder CO

I would have made more of an effort if iknew there was a tourny. Oh well. It seems like there are a lot of Colorado players. Get them to post here. If we get enough we can plan out a tourny.

There appeared to be a good 8-10 players there. At least 5 were local to me, in the Springs. I've been dormant the last months, but I may be coming back to this game enough to get serious.

If I can get a group together a few times a month, that would be awesome. Perhaps we could piggyback on to the Chamber meetings at Fox & Hound?

There appeared to be a good 8-10 players there. At least 5 were local to me, in the Springs. I've been dormant the last months, but I may be coming back to this game enough to get serious.

If I can get a group together a few times a month, that would be awesome. Perhaps we could piggyback on to the Chamber meetings at Fox & Hound?

Ive have had bad expereinces trying to work with the other local communities to help out with this game. Id prefer to do something independent. We just need to track down the other players.

Ive have had bad expereinces trying to work with the other local communities to help out with this game. Id prefer to do something independent. We just need to track down the other players.

Whatever gets us together.

If we can get people together just ONCE, I'll start a soul calibur colorado group on Facebook so we can coordinate meet up and chat easily.

I'm waiting to hear back from meangreentoker to get some info on who everyone is.

Do you know the facebooks/8WR's of any of the other Springs guys? I'd like to start networking with people as soon as possible.

Back