Confirmed Characters?

Jaxel

Administrator
[gthd=Bah... Kratos is gay]50353[/gthd]

From this trailer... here are the confirmed characters I have seen so far...

Algol
Siegfried
Nightmare
Voldo
Taki
Hilde
Ivy
Tira
Xianghua
Yun-seong
Seong Mi-Na
Lizardman
Mitsurugi
Dampierre
Cervantes
Raphael
Kratos
Sophitia
Cassandra
Astaroth

So it makes us wonder... where are the following characters?

Amy
Kilik
Maxi
Rock
Setsuka
Talim
Yoshimitsu
Zasalamel
Olcadan/Edgemaster/Charade/Inferno

Kratos in my Soul Calibur?

Broken Destiny is right. Say hello to the new S tier guys. Kratos is here. L-O-FUCKING-L.

Dont really care for Kratos but Dampierre is my type of character - Moonwalks, spanking and weird ass air kick moves.
Hell yeah

I can see them removing Amy, Kilik, and Rock just because of their "similarity" to characters already confirmed.

I don't see what they have to lose by just including all the characters. Not doing so would just make people complain. I mean shit, look at the ranting that's been constantly going on since Li Long and Hwang were removed.

Don't forget the "confirmed" number has ranged from 20 to 30+, depending on who's article you're reading. We've been to that the "core cast" will be there, and if Mina made the cut then anything is possible.

The "good" bonus character count has gone from 1 to 2. Kratos' playstyle will actually be quite unique, sort of something like a dual wielding ivy with those 2 blades. I don't know why you think its bad to have him in, but I am actually looking forward to playing as him. Though, it is sad that non of the Star Wars characters will be in Broken.

I just hope theres another update to the PS3 SC4 that adds Damp & Kratos. Though, they will only do that after the PSP version has sold its share ;p

*Just noticed the stage Kratos is on is from GoW, the circular desert pillar one. If I remember correctly, its from the first one right before the Pandora Temple.

i really hope that kratos and Dampierre get a consol realise,

i actully really want to learn kratos he looks really nice, first time i felt like that since i started maxi.

Patience. They've gone too far to stop short. Just remember how many characters were in PSP Tekken almost three years ago (34).

If Amy isn't in this, I'm not buying it, and I'll buy Tekken 6 psp or idolm@ster PSP instead. THATS RIGHT NAMCO! SHOWED YOU!!! oh wait...=/

Mustache dude looks pretty funny tho.

Yeah, no Yoshimitsu which he's been in since SC1 doesn't make sense. And he and Mitsurugi have never played anything alike.

Kilik and Mina in SC4 play nothing alike. I guess this is Namco's way of making it up to Mina fans since Kilik has always been better than Mina tierwise since his debut in SC1 while ripping Mina's moveset. Get rid of him, LOL!

Rock, it pains me to say it but if Namco won't fix or upgrade him in some way to make him at least even with Astaroth, he's expendable, even if he's the original brute. Kinda the same like Kilik/Mina but boobs > penis.

Now Zasalamel and Amy I don't understand, Zasalamel is UNIQUE and Amy is a very popular choice. I don't know about Talim. And about Maxi, just replace him with Li which is 10 times cooler and be done with it.

Still no news about a mimic character yet.

I'm actually looking forward to this, but if they dropped any of the characters, this'll be a definite skip purchase for me. I mean, Sophitia AND Cassandra but no Zasalamel, Setsuka, Maxi or Talim? That would be madness. All they are doing is recreating models, so I can't see why they'd throw away the work. I'm going to just believe that they're all in until we have concrete evidence that they're not.

Phony how? It was posted to confirm Kratos, and then that was completely confirmed a couple hours later.

You think someone ginned up a fake demo character select screen, and jeopardized their job at 1up by peppering it in amongst a bunch of other totally confirmable E3 postings, and they just happened to deploy their hoax image hours before the most important 90% of it was confirmed to be fact?

Don't be a moron.

Look at the character select screen.

Only 10 characters total.

Either phony or extremely beta which will unveil Maxi on a later date.

One of the 2.

Back