Critical finish king and queen

Vote for critical king and queen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pure_Vanity

[08] Mercenary
I dont see a thread for this so yeah.
Hilde is the ring out queen and Nightmare is the ringout King( that a lot of people should agree on)
However I have yet to hear of the Critical finish king and queen; personaly I go for Amy or Sophitia or even Ivy for queen(Seong mina as well) but Yun, raphael, and vadar have wrecked my soul gauge before.

WHO DESERVES THE TITLE OF RINGOUT KING AND QUEEN?

Yun-seong has the best critical finish game... followed closely by Voldo...

/thread

I vote you for "useless post" queen!!!

Not really since a good critical finish character adds a fear in opponents and can lead to mix ups. Stick with what you know best .

/thread

I forgot voldo XD,

This poll is flawed.

I think Voldo has the best CF game for a male character. I heard Zas also has a great CF game.

Raphael is the king, and Voldo is the ..."queen".

I wrote them in that order because I refuse to put Raphael as queen.

Raphael is the king, and Voldo is the ..."queen".

I wrote them in that order because I refuse to put Raphael as queen.

Really? I thought most people played Raph kinda poky... I DO get CFs with him, just not like, red in the first round.

I vote Voldo n' maybe Vader.

i'm surprised lizardman isnt even mentioned. he can CF pretty easily and safely. characters who cant punish 44AB well get dominated. and even without 44AB he has plenty of safe options to break with.

Seemingly half of Vader's movelist crushes in 10, and his CF is too badass not to call him King.

Yun-Seoung is the Queen, for obviously fruity reasons.

It is really retarded that you use Setsuka yet she isn't a choice. Setsuka is the only female that can rival Mina's soul crush game.

Setsuka has a very good critical finish game, but somehow I think she's less scary than Raphael...
I've been CFed very often by Raphael and somewhat rarely by Setsuka, personally.
Although my bar does get red pretty fast against her.

I'm surprised that people even name Ivy.
I have absolutely never been CFed by her, ever. She probably never got my gauge red either.
In my opinion, Ivy's CF game is just as "good" as Cervantes'.

But on second thought, it's not like I can block properly against her Mitsurugi-like bullshit anyway.

Back