Dampierre Q&A / General Discussion

B+G is completely random. Mashing from either player doesn't affect the results at all.

Poker Bluff B, B+G and A+G can be mashed for more hits but can also be counter mashed to reduce the hits.

Hope that helps. :)

Yes you can. You can mash his side throw to get a better position when it's finished but if the opponent breaks the throw while you are mashing the move ends mid animation. It looks like a glitch but it isn't.

hello!
I'm really trying to get good with dampierre and some technics are still a mistery to me:

when you do:B: ok :B+G:/:A+G: after a poker bluff, you will start pummeling your opponent's face. but I only manage to hit my opponent 5 or 6 times...

I faught some dampierre that constantly hit me someting like 20 timse, dealing way more damages.
the command list makes no mentions of that, and I'm getting desperate to do it myself T_T.

There's that, and there's also his standard :B+G: where you can spank your opponent's butt more thant 3 ou 4 times it seems... how do I do that ?!

I'm pretty sure this questions have already ben asked and aswered but it the third 15 pages thread I read without luck so far... anyway thank for your time :)

If ya got XBL you can invite for some matches I'm not the best Dampierre in town but I do love a good Damp fight now and then, and its a great way to get better together!

B+G is completely random. Mashing from either player doesn't affect the results at all.

Poker Bluff B, B+G and A+G can be mashed for more hits but can also be counter mashed to reduce the hits.

Hope that helps. :)
That was exactly what I was looking for :) thanks a lot !

MarKOed : that would be awsom, sadly, I play on the PS3

ok lets get back to training!!

Lower than expected, it can work if they're new to the concept, but you can 2G duck the setup.

AZ

It seemed like a fun idea and I have been using it somewhat in my matches and had some success with it so I think I'll keep it as a fun strategy just like the hat trick.

I've been having some trouble with folks who backstep, does anyone have any advice on how to deal with them using Le Bello?

so i found out that if you mash K as fast as humanly possibly in the B!E! kicks you can land the just frames 95% of the time....

(edited because i mixed up the controller inputs with the game inputs) :P

I stopped mashing long time ago xD sadly getting it 30% of the time wasn't enough for me, still hate that sometimes I have to 6B instead of 4B .__. anyone know why it causes it? I always thought it was the K inputs

Sorry for the momentary retardation on my part. I was wondering about the counterhit of 9B+K. I wanted to know if it could be a viable set up for B!E!

Back