Dating a 14 yr old woman need advice

InfestedLoli

[09] Warrior
I've met this lady recently and from the moment i seen her i was hooked. I had no idea she was 14 till i asked her she looks so dam good like in her 20's wit a 24 yr old mom. I have no idea how to approach younger women i really lucked up one night we were alone at work just talking in general and she told me she was divorced and single and turns out she's into older guys not too mention i'm good looking.

So long story short we exchanged numbers and i invited her and her mom over for BBQ. Things are starting to heat up but i find myself messing up at times because of the age difference.

I've met this guy recently and from the moment i seen him i was hooked. I had no idea he was 28 till i asked him. he looks so dam good like in his 50's wit a 14 yr old GF. I have no idea how to approach older men i really lucked up one night we were alone at work just talking in general and he told me he was divorced and single and turns out he's into youger guys not too mention i'm good looking.

So long story short we exchanged numbers and i invited him and his GF over for BBQ. Things are starting to heat up but i find myself messing up at times because of the age difference.

I've met this lady recently and from the moment i seen her i was hooked. I had no idea she was a werewolf till i asked her why she was howling at the moon butt naked. I have no idea how to approach werewolves i really lucked up one night we were alone at the park just barking in general and she told me she was divorced and single and turns out she's into younger guys not too mention i'm good looking.

So long story short we exchanged numbers and i invited her and her pups over for BBQ. Things are starting to heat up but i find myself messing up at times because of the age difference.

I've met this guy recently and from the moment i seen him i was hooked. I had no idea he was a vampire till i saw him sparkling in the sun he looks so dam good like in his 20's wit a 24 vampire clan. I have no idea how to approach older guy i really lucked up one night we were alone at work just talking in general and he told me he was depressed, creepy and single and turns out he's into younger guys not too mention i'm good looking.

So long story short we exchanged numbers and i invited him and his clan over for BBQ. Things are starting to heat up but i find myself messing up at times because of the age difference.

I've met this Rekano recently and from the moment i seen Rekano i was hooked. I had no idea Rekano was Rekano till i asked Rekano Rekano looks so dam good like in Rekano's 20's wit a 24 yr old Krit. I have no idea how to approach younger Rekanos i really lucked up one night we were alone at work just talking in general and Rekano told me Rekano was divorced and single and turns out Rekano's into older guys not too mention i'm good looking.

So long story short we exchanged numbers and i invited Rekano and Krit over for BBQ. Things are starting to heat up but i find myself messing up at times because of the Rekano.

I've met this Rekano recently and from the moment i seen Rekano i was hooked. I had no idea Rekano was Rekano till i asked Rekano Rekano looks so dam good like in Rekano's 20's wit a 24 yr old Krit. I have no idea how to approach younger Rekanos i really lucked up one night we were alone at work just talking in general and Rekano told me Rekano was divorced and single and turns out Rekano's into older guys not too mention i'm good looking.

So long story short we exchanged numbers and i invited Rekano and Krit over for BBQ. Things are starting to heat up but i find myself messing up at times because of the Rekano.

It really depends, like with any Rekano. But, if you want to be with Rek instead of just have sex (you're already leading on that this is more than a one time thing by inviting Rek and Krit over), I'd suggest just being yourself lest you want it to end up in tradgedy later down the line.

But, if Rek's into younger guys, unless Rek has one of those crazy fetishes, chances are Rek wants to feel young again...or likes the way younger guys work it. Though some of those vets like younger, mature guys.

comeatmealgolbrofullsize.gif

I've met this lady recently and from the moment i seen her i was hooked. I had no idea she was turkish till i asked her she looks so dam good like in her italians wit a mexican old mom. I have no idea how to approach turkish women i really lucked up one night we were alone at work just talking in general and she told me she was divorced and single and turns out she's into german guys not too mention i'm arian looking.

So long story short we exchanged numbers and i invited her and her mom over for Krautsalat. Things are starting to heat up but i find myself messing up at times because of the race difference.

So like I am dieing right now...to good. Some funny shit on this site, but this one takes the cake.

I've met this guy recently and from the moment i seen him i was hooked. I had no idea he was a wizard till i saw him pull out his wand he looks so dam good like in his 20's wit 24 dress robes. I have no idea how to approach older guy i really lucked up one night we were alone at work just talking in general and he told me he was brave, saved the world and single and turns out he's into younger guys not too mention i'm good looking.

So long story short we exchanged numbers and i invited him and his hippogriff over for BBQ. Things are starting to heat up but i find myself messing up at times because of the age difference.

Back