doa5_6.jpg

image_dead_or_alive_5-18482-2380_0001.jpg

Beauty = Kasumi

Awesome = DOA 5 Stages

Enough said!

002.jpg

image_dead_or_alive_5-18482-2380_0001.jpg
hot=Ayane

if this is how the in game graphics(as i'm hopefully sure) look then daaaaaamn. even the hands have that good detail and don't look spooky looking and rough like they did in Virtua Fighter 5. look at Ayane's fingernails. there is even detail on that. probably gonna beat SC5 on the beauty of graphic category at least on the characters.

Ah I really hope this is good. Like it breaks expectations, like it's beyond what evryone thought. I'll almost defnitely get it regardless

I think QTEs are certain for the 'cliffhanger' sequences though...

Maybe they can develop a system that makes them fun, tactical and rewarding (fingers crossed to the point of debilitating contortion)

as long as there aren't any freeze frame supers. god, i hate that in SC5. those are the desperate and a scrubs best friend but it was already said that those special looking hits are blockable (don't know if you can counter them) and that the cliff hangers are like MvC3 with that air team combo breaker thing.

as long as there aren't any freeze frame supers. god, i hate that in SC5. those are the desperate and a scrubs best friend but it was already said that those special looking hits are blockable (don't know if you can counter them) and that the cliff hangers are like MvC3 with that air team combo breaker thing.

Dont worry you can counter them..even the cliffhanger (finish)moves.
Was stated in a interview a while ago.

Sounds like you're extremely knowledgeable about the VF series.
decently. i played Fighter's Megamix for the segasaturn. that's what introduced me to fighting games when i was little. i still remember all the characters that were in it. and i played VF5 a lot a couple of years ago. i just remember all characters being like Viola and Akira having the strength of NM. Granted he's very hard to use but that damage he does gets frustrating sometimes.

I wonder if DoA5 will have a character customization system implemented. It would definitely be jumping on the fighting game customization bandwagon if it did. XD

Back