Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

But you are right- all FG gamez have customizable charas; everyone likes usin the chara they customized.

I wonder if DoA5 will have a character customization system implemented. It would definitely be jumping on the fighting game customization bandwagon if it did. XD

Im sure there will be a customization, hope TN won`t do the same crapcom thing.....anyway even then im gonna buy every DLC for that game.
After i waited so many years for a new DoA, im glad that game will be out before the World ends lol

The stages in DOA 5 are going to give this game a huge edge in the reviews. I really think the stages are going to blow the lid when it comes time to Rating this game, which will be a great selling point !

After seeing this new Raft stage I am beginning to understand what they mean by "fighting entertainment" - I honest to god can not wait to see the rest of these amazing STAGES!!!!

The stages in DOA 5 are going to give this game a huge edge in the reviews. I really think the stages are going to blow the lid when it comes time to Rating this game, which will be a great selling point !

After seeing this new Raft stage I am beginning to understand what they mean by "fighting entertainment" - I honest to god can not wait to see the rest of these amazing STAGES!!!!
The stages have always been a great part to the DOA series. Ever since DOA2.

YAY, glad to see Dead or Alive 5 getting so much love on this site, it's my 3rd fave fighting game, I haven't been able to follow it much, but will be trying to get up to speed a.s.a.p.

Im sure there will be a customization, hope TN won`t do the same crapcom thing.....anyway even then im gonna buy every DLC for that game.
After i waited so many years for a new DoA, im glad that game will be out before the World ends lol
I'm starting think Capcom is the reason I stayed away from the fighting genre. I don't know for sure.

I have a feeling that Dead or Alive 5 may actually break sales records above all the other fighting games.
Believe it or not though, people are still (yes STILL) complaining about the boob physics on the girls. It pains me when people complain about it.

The gameplay just looks incredible, the graphics actually surpass Soul Calibur V, hell they are the best game graphics I have seen yet, the stages are just mindblowing. Honestly I was just wow'd at the Raft stage.
Kasumi's attack grabs looked epic, jeez I actually got goosebumps from the gameplay video.

Please don't screw this up Team Ninja, make sure the netcode is great and the gameplay is good. You have the chance at completely owning the fighting game market. Not to mention the release date of this game is at a good point! Learn from everyone else's mistakes and please make it to the #1 spot with this game! I'm tired of people criticizing a great game and calling it a no good game for 13 year old pervs! SHOW THOSE PEOPLE WHO'S BOSS!

I'm tired of people criticizing a great game and calling it a no good game for 13 year old pervs! SHOW THOSE PEOPLE WHO'S BOSS!

Something tells me even if they made the best fighting game of all time, they'ed still find a few minutes to spend on perving things up a little.

^ they have to its DOA. I actually LIKE the characters in DOA but the selling of the fanservice is strong in this series lol. However, it isnt as bad as other fighters. I dont like kasumi new look tho it just looks... weird to me? She always looked the best in DOA2/4 to me at least. Ayane though looks a lot better. I just cant wait to use Akira XDDDD

^ they have to its DOA. I actually LIKE the characters in DOA but the selling of the fanservice is strong in this series lol. However, it isnt as bad as other fighters. I dont like kasumi new look tho it just looks... weird to me? She always looked the best in DOA2/4 to me at least. Ayane though looks a lot better. I just cant wait to use Akira XDDDD

Ehh I think Kasumi looks fine.
She looks like she is actually somewhat related to Ayane now, plus Next Gen Cherry Blossoms = pro
Hitomi looks more European in this game, and I am loving her 2P outfit
hayate-2p.png

HHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

Ahh what the hell, I'll post this vid too
Nice Catch!

^Dont know... something about kasumi look is making her look... more Caucasian than japanese. Ayane could somewhat get a pass but... I just feel the look is just a little off. That is just me being picky tho. I still will main her and Akira. If they add more VF ppl tho... They better add Eileen and jacky brian xD

I never understood why people always said they have "gravity defying" breasts. Looking closely (shut up) they weren't really huge...right?

I don't know what all the characters are like. I barely played these games. I just remembered really enjoying it's smooth gameplay.

Back