006_02.jpg

006_03.jpg

006_04.jpg

006_08.jpg

006_09.jpg

006_11.jpg

Maid from heaven? Meh...
Should I even do these updates anymore?

That's enough with DLC costumes.... I see that many fans as I, want more stages as DLC and probably new DLC characters like Raidou, Shiden or a brand new male character etc....

As long as the lazy fetish DLC keeps making Tecmo a lot of money they won't stop doing it. They have no reason to release new stages and we're getting the new character NyoTengu in about 2 weeks. The male characters are generally less popular than the female ones. That's why Tecmo doesn't focus on them as much.

That's enough with DLC costumes.... I see that many fans as I, want more stages as DLC and probably new DLC characters like Raidou, Shiden or a brand new male character etc....
Who are these "many fans"? No one i knows wants more stages. We have enough. And id actually like new characters personally. We have enough non original characters. No raidou or shiden. And with TN history i wouldnt be surprised if the rest of the cast is female. I just want the bugs fixed in this game. There are so many that it is hard to ignore or dismiss. Some of them are even gsme changing.

Who are these "many fans"? No one i knows wants more stages. We have enough. And id actually like new characters personally. We have enough non original characters. No raidou or shiden. And with TN history i wouldnt be surprised if the rest of the cast is female. I just want the bugs fixed in this game. There are so many that it is hard to ignore or dismiss. Some of them are even gsme changing.

I understand, and I'll answer to your question go to twitter there are many petitions of doa fans who they want more stages and Raidou or Shiden or brand new characters or stages.... The last DLC costumes are so indifferent to me... I want the bugs fixed in this game too but I'm so bored with the DLC costumes... that's all...

Another 'angel' pack is coming with the release of Nyotengu next week. It's pretty much like the last DLC featuring a new character (Phase 4). It should include a deal for Nyotengu with some extra costumes for her and another pack of costumes for the rest of the cast. And by rest of the cast, I mean female characters, since the males haven't had any publicity for months.

I kinda faced reality months ago that Team Ninja is never producing another decent DLC costume pack for DOA5U. Since the bikini DLC this past February, the DLC costumes have been a complete travesty from there on. Ayane's gym outfit is pretty tight though!

I totally told my mate not to get DOA5 Ultimate because they would do another version.

Time for Dural to be unleashed... Also I wonder if they are going to have a few extra chapters in story mode? Because I must know about the totally 18+ Marie Rose. Not really. Its wierd how Mortal Kombat's story mode was enjoyable while DOA5's dragged and dragged hard.

Actually list of what I want -
1) brunette Tina option
2) Dural
3) Raidou
4) Robocop 1987

Yep

Back