Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Does it matter who plays what? People get too serious over these games these days lmao. I can play all the fuckin fighting games I WANT to. It's a free country, I'm not letting no group of overly opinionated people dictate what I want to play.

TTT2, DOA5, SC5, and VF5FS all day! Lol

So I am starting to get a little concerned with DOA5 - I am not overly technical so it is difficult to explain. I am just noticing that they are bringing in more and more stuns (like DOA4) and this upsets me.

To me the DEMO that came with NG3 was just awesome! I could play that version of DOA all day.

1st) They bring back 4 point (fine whatever) though i loved the new 3point + expert
and now) It seems they are bringing back that hardcore stun mechanic that is the reason DOA4 is "loose" shall we say. I am worried we will have another DOA 4 on our hands...

Can you elaborate on this problem? I never got the chance to play the demo

I'm not really good at explaining - I'm an OK player. For instance in DOA 2 ultimate you are safe to Block where as in DOA 4 you get STUN much more... So you are than forced to counter.

DOA 5 demo seemed to have a nice balance, and now it seems they are going back to a more Aggressive stun system...

i don't know. i played DOA4 and i blocked waaaay more than i countered since i'm so used to SC5. the only thing that would really hit me were pokes and those don't make you stumble. so you can block just fine. just don't get hit by any hard moves.

(OK I'm just venting)

I can't believe there is no CUSTOMIZATION in DOA 5 - were going to have to play in the same outfits for years to come! :(

Just trying to train myself a little bit by playing as Lei-Fang on DOA4.

It's not going to be as easily as I thought, because I keep guessing wrong, and their range is ridiculous. Even to the point where some of their moves look like mids, but they are actually highs.

And Ayane has this ridiculous frame trap move when her back is turned.

No. RO's 4 lyfe.

I am ok with Ring outs, I'm talking aesthetically, It's just gorgeous and would fit into the SOUL series very well. I would love to see interactive environments in SC "Like if Astro hit a pillar it would break in half and fall down forcing you to jump out of the way"... That would be sweet!

Back to DOA! :D

Just trying to train myself a little bit by playing as Lei-Fang on DOA4.

It's not going to be as easily as I thought, because I keep guessing wrong, and their range is ridiculous. Even to the point where some of their moves look like mids, but they are actually highs.

And Ayane has this ridiculous frame trap move when her back is turned.
when Ayane's back is turned just block. It's too risky to try and hit her, grab her, or hold counter her. it's best to block because whatever she does besides manually turning back around leaves her wide open.

i'm glad to know someone else is picking up Lei-Fang. she's not an easy character to play with compared to most of the others. It seems they made it easier for Ms. Fang to do juggle combos by herself in DOA5. in DOA4 it was difficult and very limited.

when Ayane's back is turned just block. It's too risky to try and hit her, grab her, or hold counter her. it's best to block because whatever she does besides manually turning back around leaves her wide open.

i'm glad to know someone else is picking up Lei-Fang. she's not an easy character to play with compared to most of the others. It seems they made it easier for Ms. Fang to do juggle combos by herself in DOA5. in DOA4 it was difficult and very limited.
I always pick the mid-to underdogs in fighting games.

I thought i was the only one that thought that! Lei-Fang, Kokoro, Eliot. they need to rise up
Eliot and Kokoro are already ridiculous they don't need to rise up
They need popularity but good users make these characters into bulldozers!
But
Lei-Fang needs that air combo thingy. For a fighting style that's base around damage and flexibility you can't do much with her... Ironic isn't it?

Trust me - I dont mind that there is no customization. As long as we get a wide array of costumes like in DOAU, there were costumes for DAYS in that game.

AND if there is no customization we could at least be able to change the colors of the costumes. That should be easy to implement in the game I guess lol.

Trust me - I dont mind that there is no customization. As long as we get a wide array of costumes like in DOAU, there were costumes for DAYS in that game.

AND if there is no customization we could at least be able to change the colors of the costumes. That should be easy to implement in the game I guess lol.

Nobody "needs" it I just WANT it :(

(Sheds a Tear)

Does it matter who plays what? People get too serious over these games these days lmao. I can play all the fuckin fighting games I WANT to. It's a free country, I'm not letting no group of overly opinionated people dictate what I want to play.

TTT2, DOA5, SC5, and VF5FS all day! Lol

Aaaand The "EPIC COMMENT OF THE WEEK" goes to
TheNoirEffect

Congrats, you are the 2nd one.
Keep it up Folks...im gonna nominate every week a member.

Ontopic:

I thought i was the only one that thought that! Lei-Fang, Kokoro, Eliot. they need to rise up

Ever followed CGS?
believe me there were plenty Kokos and Fang`s.

Back