Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Anyone have DOA4? If so, I could use some lessons to get better with Kokoro. If not, can anyone direct me to some Kokoro DOA 5 gameplay? Pardon the requests.

Anyone have DOA4? If so, I could use some lessons to get better with Kokoro. If not, can anyone direct me to some Kokoro DOA 5 gameplay? Pardon the requests.

Watch how akira's fight in VF lol since kokoro style is the same style. But in general just watch random DOA4 kokoro matches and you should get a general idea.

Here's my second fan made Dead or Alive 5 trailer. This is a kick ass fan made Dead or Alive 5 trailer, I recommend checking it out before you dismiss this! Please enjoy and tell me your thoughts! Thank you!

What happens when you're bored at work and have access to the office scanner?! Walla! :D

TinaHat.jpg

Tina: That's my Hat Y'all!!! lol

Pocky, you and i have a long-running tradition of stumbling in the dark against each other in fighting games from time to time, let us play some DOA 4 then! I haven't picked it up in like two years but suddenly (I think it's this thread) I feel the need to play some DOA coming on.

15.jpg

I don't know what happened to Jann-Lee but he looks pretty scarred up.

He must have been in that fire after Lei-Fang finally kicked his ass at DOATEC.

EDIT: Wait, that's sweat. Nevermind.

I really am liking that the characters dont look like barbie dolls. All plastic-y.

I've always liked DOA. I regard the Virtua Tekken Caliburs over it but sometimes you just want style over everything. And thats what DOA 2 was: Style.

Plus Tina. TINA. Tina.

Hoping Raidou comes back as DLC. Always liked him.

Pocky, you and i have a long-running tradition of stumbling in the dark against each other in fighting games from time to time, let us play some DOA 4 then! I haven't picked it up in like two years but suddenly (I think it's this thread) I feel the need to play some DOA coming on.
I agree. Gonna have to prep myself for Kokoro in DOA5.

Where is Ein....!? If Ein isn´t in, and if Hitomi or Hayate get a part of his moveset(4K!!), then i know who i might main...
Just like Grunt Dude... don't get me started on 4K, it is my most hated move in any fighting game I have ever played. If it is gone, praise the good people at Team Ninja...

Back