Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

You sound like a recruiter but I'm totally down for what you are saying. I'm definitely going to give it a shot in general but I'll be sure to give DOA a chance as well. Thank you for your words of wisdom.
I hope to be a semi-decent rep for this site as far as SC and Tekken go. But if not, I will gain as much offline experience as I can.

When Marie Rose is finally released I hope to interact with you all more in the future.

Jacky mid punch reversal to frame trap throw now does upwards to 150 damage. Overall damage seems very slightly higher.

So i was actually surprised that Kokoro's heichu P is good now. like i did a double take when the opponent actually got stunned. i was happy about that. i hit someone with 44P once and forgot that i have a guaranteed follow up. so i did some dumb follow up and facepalmed afterwards. i really want my mila outfit though.

66P+K heichu 2p is +14 SE on fastest. 66P+K heichu P is +21 SE on fastest. Both threaten CB, but only Heichu P can guarantee it now (sans holding attempts). Not really a buff or a weakening, but a general rebalance.

6PPP is practically the same as before.

Everything else is situationally neutral, save 214T 4T. Perhaps to avoid issues with the throw feeling superior to 5T, the damage was lowered to encourage a full throw.

hmm...still no patch/update for the Box..way to go Microshit(sry about that, but its always the same with MS)

so yeah. the patch is out for xbox. didn't realize how bad the Mila 6T nerf was until i face Rachel in a tournament today. no good damage punishes make me cringe. i'm gonna need some guidance around this.

so yeah. the patch is out for xbox. didn't realize how bad the Mila 6T nerf was until i face Rachel in a tournament today. no good damage punishes make me cringe. i'm gonna need some guidance around this.

According to the Mila geniuses at FSD, 6T~K doesn't work on Rachel, Gen Fu, Zack, Eliot, and Tina on neutral ground, and completely whiffs on the cast uphill.

Jacky can now buffer FSK using the Vf5 method.

FYI this means you can 236K then cancel to get FSK without holding forward. This also works for buffering during recovery for moves like 6K.

I'm thinking this new character is male.
It seems you dont really pay any attention on any info...

"Team NINJA revealed that the game will be getting yet another character at the same time, though it’s unclear whether this means for game centers or consoles. While they haven’t revealed who the character will be, they did drop the hint that she can be seen during the arcade version’s ending."

Back