[Dec 3, 2011] North East Championships XII (Philadelphia, PA)

O shiz. Can't remember if there was someone looking for a room or not. Chicago only has 4 people going now, so....

Im so hyped for the stream! Could you guys please do the important MM on stream? Anything involving Scud wont take too long anyways...

Actually im not going to play SC5 just to be able to watch NEC mad stoned. So please deliver!

Doors open at 9am and close at 11:30, sat and sunday night.

Players this is the last day to get your hotel discount at the sheraton four points and this is also the last day to pay your venue fee online.

Venue fee will be $40 at the door.

Also we will be selling raffle tickets for $3.00 you can buy as many as you want, Cool ass madcatz, namco, and other HOT prizes will be up for grabs. All weekend.

No need as I'm sure Ceirnian has already rallied to help. I doubt he would make a critique like that without doing so.

West coast takes care of the people who come here, just ask the French about that one. I'm under no obligation to help, though since it's Ramon I wouldn't mind donating a few bucks if east coast falls through on him. Get enough people donating a dollar or two and that should be enough to cover what shouldn't even be an issue.

No need as I'm sure Ceirnian has already rallied to help. I doubt he would make a critique like that without doing so.

Seriously though, if players come out to NorCal for tournaments or even just a casual visit, we pick them up from where ever. Just hard to believe that with ALL these people going that no one can pick up Ramon and his girl. That's what Cedric was talking about and I agree.

Seriously though, if players come out to NorCal for tournaments or even just a casual visit, we pick them up from where ever. Just hard to believe that with ALL these people going that no one can pick up Ramon and his girl. That's what Cedric was talking about and I agree.

That's cool and all but you know there are people who would help out if they could. I agree with him even, but don't beat around the bush - that's how things get misconstrued. Just put Philly/Jersey on blast (except for Khent) and be done with it. But, then again, who knows? Lots of people don't check the forums so much so it may just be that no one saw his post.

West coast takes care of the people who come here, just ask the French about that one. I'm under no obligation to help, though since it's Ramon I wouldn't mind donating a few bucks if east coast falls through on him. Get enough people donating a dollar or two and that should be enough to cover what shouldn't even be an issue.

My bad. Didn't see this either. Like I said, just misinterpreted what you were saying. Think you have all the right to call them out and whatnot, but...you tend to refer to everybody on 8WR collectively in negative connotation so I thought you were coming at everybody going when I feel like there are quite a few who go well out of their way to help lots of people. For the misunderstanding, I apologize.

Oh no way, most people in the community from my experience have been really friendly and helpful to people traveling. That's why I'm so surprised Ramon seems left in the dust. I hope it gets settled quick otherwise I'll probably take more cheap (fun) jabs at the east coast.

Ah, I do, and I've picked up my share of the needy when I could.

Now now Greatone, I love you and all but don't be talkin' shit about the CRIB.

If i didn't have a Full car already i would offer but I'm not going to arrive till Friday night as i will be off Work Friday morning. And of Course, NY, and NJ knows i don't got problems with getting people.. its after I'm blitzed that people know not to ask me.... lol

lol Kit can get anywhere in under 10 mins... that dude is a middle eastern Jason Statham

Back