[Delaware] The Legend of Dela-where-the-f***

I can do it next friday, afterwards I might just go to philly and stay there for the night so I dont have to get up all types of early.

that's cool i can do it next friday as well... and i need to go philly afterwards (cuse NEC is that weekend right?)... so i can do it at my place if ya'l aint got other plans... lemme knows good sirs!!

keep in mind to bring a PS3... i do have one (my roommate has one).. but idon't SC4.. and won't have all the charcters unlocked... i NEED THE AMY PRACTICE!!!!

also Jeff we should play some MBAC on my lappy son!!! you have a converter right? pelican or whatever just bring that too...

6BB for days. all you need for amy.

sucks i don't have my copy of sc4 anymore. but when you start, you can unlock up to 5 chars i believe.

Arcueid!

so jeff blazblu is out at UP for 50 cents... imma try that out!!!! when i get a chance

yo arc is not too bad in MBAA... Full moon arceid is the shit!!!!

DP..

yo jeff is there anywhere else you can stay on friday.. reason i ask is we gonna have to get up early to make saturday... like the trip will prolly run us about an hour and some change... like we have to take a bus in delaware to the amtrak station in wilmington.. then from there we have to stop at 30th street station...then we have to take the blue line (frankford rail) to 15th street... then run on he broad st. line.. to get to oregon street... which will have to walk it (which wouldn't be that long of a walk).. but im saying if there's a way that ray and the gang can take ya.. then that would be best... i can see about my friend hal and the melty gang having you in our room... but keep in mind it might be cramped just

also what time you guys plan on being around?

here's my address

1406 stonebridge blvd
New Castle, DE 19720

EDIT: i can use my friend's Ps3.. so lemee know what time you guys plan on heading out... if you guys wanna meet somewhere else (like the christiana mall) in case of getting lost lemme know...

DURBLE EDIT: if you guys don't plan on going to my place.. lemme know on here ASAP...

Nah, I don't think we're planning on stopping by anymore since Nate has offered to let us come to his place in the other thread (NEC).

If you want to come by nate's that would be cool. I think ray said he could pick you up if you wanted, but let him know. either way, he isn't planning on leaving dover til about 8 o'clock

Nah, I don't think we're planning on stopping by anymore since Nate has offered to let us come to his place in the other thread (NEC).

If you want to come by nate's that would be cool. I think ray said he could pick you up if you wanted, but let him know. either way, he isn't planning on leaving dover til about 8 o'clock

it's all good... ill see ya'll at the tourney tommorow... :)

Yea, I'm gonna be away for a few weeks since I have no car atm. So IF(which i doubt) y'all have any gathering whatsoever, I probably won't be able to attend unless someone is kind enough to take the 30 minute trip to pick me up.

Anyway, what I really posted for was because I'm still wondering who is planning on repping Delaware in this game. Just want a list ya know, so far there's

Me
Kpc
Matt
JMoney
*Nas (you know you can't quit even if you don't play the game lol)

Yea, I'm gonna be away for a few weeks since I have no car atm. So IF(which i doubt) y'all have any gathering whatsoever, I probably won't be able to attend unless someone is kind enough to take the 30 minute trip to pick me up.

Anyway, what I really posted for was because I'm still wondering who is planning on repping Delaware in this game. Just want a list ya know, so far there's

Me
Kpc
Matt
JMoney
*Nas (you know you can't quit even if you don't play the game lol)

it's true!!!! but im trying to play a game i don't even have though.... fuck it im learning rock... IM STILLING LAU STRATS NOW...i prolly get the game though... cuse ill be able to play online now....and my roommate has a ps3... but im just tired of losing to randoms in this game... like people i know i shouldn't be losing to are beating me... which is really upsetting to me... but it's okay ill get my swag on again... ill be jumpin..

wait Jason still plays? i haven't heard from him in awhile....

PJ, he plays rarely, but we have to force him to put the game in his system lol. he's around though

I think we forget there is a Delaware thread. Me personally, unless you're coming to the lower part of delaware for some reason, I probably won't be able to meet with you, seeing as I still have no car.

that's all I can say though, I don't know about anyone else. They may be with family though so probably not much gaming this week. but normally if you're up north, you'll be looking at nas and friends. In the middle, you're looking for kpc and Mattho2k and friends, and southern Delaware is where I stay

Merry Christmas Delaware

If anyone wants to show up to my place for some casuals, hit me up with a PM. I'm in the Alapocas area of Wilmington, off of 95.

Live with my parents, College Student. Don't be afraid to hit me up.

Hey EJ, I am def going to need some practice for this coming regional, hit me up when your free.

I forgot this thread even existed seeing as how we only post every 3-4 weeks =/

it exists?.. and rigel why the hell are you coming to Delaware!!!?

regoinals is the 17th of Jan?

ill see what's up...

too much blazblue has taken up much of my time now

JEFF- BLAZBLUE IS THE GOODNESS!!

and i think ill be too late to do rock shit... so back to amy again..

Blazblue looks soooo gud

I want to play it :'(

but yea Jin!

Escaping Jail, i don't think i met you at nec, you're a seig player right? hopefully, if i go to the regional, I'll see you there.

lol, delaware is so small yet i don't know all of it's players as the best in the state!

just kidding:sc2xia3:

but not really

someone play me :'(

seeing as how you dont play the game that much anymore I should be able to beat you a few matches before you get used to my gameplay again jeff

Back