Demo play

Sounds like fair news with Hilde. Hopefully the new "Can only CF off of a single new, unique, linear move" thing isn't true or has other rules that make it useful, because otherwise that sounds like a rather boring and unnecissary change. Who knows though.

And someone mentioned Algol? I really only think that his midair-relaunch bubbles should be ACable, and they probably did that/something similar to stop his bubble juggling. Considering they did (what I consider) a good job (with what we currently know) on Hilde, I'm pretty sure they're taking game balance seriously for this handheld release. Which, to me, points towards a balance patch coming upon release. It'd be cool if there was.

Rather than make a new thread, Ill just post this here. I went to anime con called Smash where Ubisoft sponsored and provided test play of the beta version of broken destiny with all chars. This is the one I went to link. I really struggled to test diagonal moves as the psp diagonals is incredibly hard to input not to mention circle commands. Ive only been there for 2 hrs. Mbe I can get Cyraxis to test out other stuff when he goes there again tmrw.

Imo the game feels like its running slower.

Mitsu: 2KB no longer RO. It does an instant knockdown effect. And now dmgs 46.

Algol: can sidestep right Mitsu's BB even after CH 44AA. He has good step now. Everything else seem remain unchanged, I didnt get to test out his bubbles. He has a kick which looks like WS K which can now launch and goto 41236B. Ouch!

Ivy: CH WP 3A gives spin stun which gives CL A,A+K at best. Im not sure about 2A or 2K.

Nightmare: His Soul Charge into 3>A+B now does 78dmg. 1[A]>K is done by 1[A]>4K.

Setsuka: CH 22A stun is now like CH A+K: A stun. Tho it can still combo BT B+K:B. But u can do BT 2A and BT A. Nice!

Seig: So far nothing new.

I'm kind of pissed to see the entire doom combo nerfed, but I guess as long as I can C2BB C3A with the other followups I'll be fine.

Any good Amy changes?
I'm hoping she gets an upgrade to improve her combo opportunities. She doesn't get enough IMO, especially wall combos.

Any good Amy changes?
I'm hoping she gets an upgrade to improve her combo opportunities. She doesn't get enough IMO, especially wall combos.
Honestly I don't think Amy needs any more upgrades. Instead I think she needs to get nerfed, but not to a point where they nerfed Talim so badly.

Lag will be much, much more on PSP than on console. Wifi only, and even PSP adhoc lags... what do you think will happen when you put that on top of online? No thanks.

Thinking about it, the PSP's lag will be much more tolerable than the console's. The PSP won't be waiting for server confirmation on button inputs, so your offline game won't suffer. The game will have to handle conflicts caused by lag in another way (hopefully not the lazy route of "the host PSP's decision is right").

What are you talking about? Console is P2P. There is no server. PSP via xlink kai will function as P2P with PSP's crappy wifi input delay on TOP of the online lag.

Back