DEVASTATION 2011 Outlook/Preview Thread

ok dave its on! ft5...looser has to blow xeph in the bathroom stall. winner may or may not film.

From the looks of things, the guaranteed pots this year will be based on registration (and super ridiculously awesome). I talked with jedirobb a couple days ago about the pots and I would be surprised if the announced pot is anything lower than last year's pot. However, if enough people pre-register early, the guaranteed pot will increase. You'll understand more when I post the official announcement.

Hopefully I'll get the okay before MvC3 hits since jedirobb will be lost to the world at that point.

Oh... and we'll have some tournaments you'll be surprised to hear about...

HMMM.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Damn, $499? I swear you should be able to find something cheaper. Maybe I'm wrong....shit now I'm worried, let me see how much flights are for me. I remember being mad about flights being $280, wonder what they'll be now that it's in October?

hmm

the battle between fear of heights and hatred of long road trips has begun!

For me the tie breaker would be the fear with the lowest cost. Oh how the hell are you a well known member and I'm just an active member??!! I'm like the fucking grandpa of soul calibur!

Ima drive. Only bout 3 or 4 hours from me. Thinking bout making a car pool for cali peeps. Meet here in SD and I can drive the rest the way

HRD

That's cool for you HRD. Unfortunately for us NorCal folks, San Diego alone is an 8 hour drive, so another 3 to 4 hours tacked on to that would be hell. I mean if enough folks from up here don't mind a long ass drive I might be down. As long as we rent an SUV and split the cost the gas. Flying is just cheaper and more convenient otherwise.

Wish I could make it to this, but I'm 99% sure I'll still be deployed in Iraq at that time unless by some miracle things change.

Back