Dino Combos: Ancient Enemy of Man

echeesekid: LC B+K, LC B+K is not guaranteed, it can be ukemi'd to the right. LC A+K,B, 33A+B is not guaranteed either.. unless its character specific.

Anyways I spent the last hour updating the combo list. There was a lot of incorrect and missing info there. I still haven't added the wall combos but I'll get to that later when I have more time.

just a few small discrepancies/additions.

44AB is NC and is closer to 50 damage. not 30 like posted. the 1B followup can be teched to both left and right, with no guaranteed tech trap to stop them from doing so.

also BT 2K nets you a 44K attack throw/44[K] LCA

BT B+K CH gets you 66B

88A 4B+KG
11B (G) 4B+KG
44B 4B+KG

The last two are the best ringout followups for those launchers.

I just re-tested this combo, and it turns out that it's character specific. Also the 6K needs to be done at close range in order for the 44A to connect.

These are the characters it works against:

Amy
Angol Fear
Algol
Astaroth
Cassandra
Ivy
Kilik
Lizardman
Raphael
Rock
Scheherazade
Seong Mi-Na
Sophitia
Taki
Tira
The Apprentice
Voldo (Blind Stance)
Xianghua
Yun-Seong
Zasalamel

Doesn't work on:

Ashlotte
Cervantes
Darth Vader
Hilde
Kamikirimusi
Maxi
Mitsurugi
Nightmare
Setsuka
Shura
Siegfried
Talim
Voldo
Yoda
Yoshimitsu

CH 6K, 44AB, A+B - 103 damage on tech catch (this is the most) (~85 damage without tech)
I read a combo on here were B+K on W! leads into 66A... Well if 66A hits then 44AB hits also because 44A is actually i19!!!
After 3B, if 33A+B would whiff, 33A is a good option because it can W!, leaves them in good range for wake-up, and if held puts you in LC for some Crawl games...
Maybe this stuff has been mentioned, just let whatever is repeated be a reminder....

OMG!!!!!!! LIZZY DOOM COMBO!!!!!

shitty and situational but looks great if you can land it.

with the ring edge to your right anywhere from 1-3 steps. 9A,(w!), 3B, SSR, 33B: LC B.

looks so bad ass when it lands.

there are variations if you are near the wall and the opponent is diagonal to the right ring edge using 3B, (w!) 44AB, 33B: LC B it will also ring them out.

side note. on all male characters, 3B close wall splat 44AB, 33B: LC B B+K does mid 90s damage.

Something hilarious I found out...
If Lizardman is equipped with "Knock Down" skill, 6[K] will combo off of A+B, CH 44AB_44[A]B, and 44B...
This is fun...
CH 6K, 44AB, 6[K], 66A+B...
And in any match after 6[K] hits an airborne opponent, then 1AK will tech trap all directions with a slight delay, and 1A hits grounded anyway...

Can Somebody Verify if these are combo?

Btw I realize B+K and 66A are shakeable. so possible this would pass a Shakeable Combos?

CH B+K A+B 66A+B 80 DMG
CH B+K A+B 66B 71 DMG
CH B+K 66A 3B 11_99 A+B 100 DMG
CH B+K 66A A+K 44K 115 DMG
CH B+K 66A A+K 44[K] LC A 113 DMG
CH B+K 6B+K A 78 DMG
CH 44B 6B+K A 61DMG
Test Wall Combo enemy's Back to the wall

CH 6[K] W! A+G or B+G 97-103DMG depending on grab There is a range issue with this one, My theory is that the opponent has to be right in front of the wall.

Tested on Maxi with Second action guard all and random aerial control and ukemi.

A+B 33B: LCB LC A+K=87 damage, but torso went missing on the LC A+K.
A+B 33B:B 44[K] LC A does 83 damage, no armor missing.
A+B 33B:B 44K(ATTACK THROW VERSION) is 82 but a 10 on style/ferocity meter.
A+B 4[B+K] Combos into LC with opponent behind you. Sadface, BT B+K does not connect in most circumstances but its odd...Tested on Voldo, set to foreward ukemi with BB as the 2nd action LC BT B+K does connect, BB doesn't get out fast enough to tag the lizzy before he can attack again(i did A+K B). Range seems to be the deciding factor. Up close it does combo. But it has to be kissing range...Otherwise it doesn't connect just rolls past them.
Weird, my 44A,B 33B:B 44K are hitting for 98 damage with full armor? Does it Tech Trap O.O?

B+K(very short delay) 66A 44AB 33B:B 44K(AT) does 125 with ukemi set on foreward. Sure its shakeable but its a bitch to shake.
Same combo into LC B+K/A+K is 105 but leaves you for mixup and is pretty sexy looking. I had to hump my couch.
A+K 44K(AT) is 60 while [K] LC A version is less damage.

SOME OF THIS MAY BE WRONG, OR ALREADY STATED. I just have to start French classes REALLY soon and don't have time to check it all out or re test. If something is wrong please say so, I'm just trying to give whatever knowledge I have.

I was thinking of doing that until 33B:B is impossible for me.

I think they did something wrong with it though, almost every just is post animation hitting but this is after a teeny bit. Just try it, it opens up a lot of combos, and after taking one(don't try online though) your opponent is likely to shell up since they just got slammed.

Um found another one guys. CH22_88 A, 3B tech traps everything except left. Dunno if its character specific tried it on the apprentice.

CH22_88A, 44[K], LC A also seems to work

actually i just tested it, it only hits if they don't tech so its not really a combo ... CH 22_88A, 1B is a combo

after a CH22_88A you can catch a tech to your left (i believe) with 3B for good damage ... but they can tech it clean the opposite way

also A+B, 4B+K~G is good for forward RO's ... it doesn't RO as far as 44B, 4B+K~G but it's good to know

CH 44AB, 4[B+K] will also RO to the front farther than 44AB, 66K but is air controllable

Just started playing Lizzy very fun stuff!

CH 44AB 8B+K good stuff
If you 8[B+K] instead of 8B+K just hold B+K less then half a second XD
It oki and they'll eat full damage! catches all sides!

Back