DLC Theory: Stone *is* Rock

Okay then...

@Nyte You see this option when you click on someone’s account? Yes, the second option:
E04D2460-5461-4EE9-89BF-338918E00235.jpeg

We call this the ignore/block button. It’s what we use when we’re tired of people and their shit. This is something you should have used by now since you can’t remain civilized with Dante about her little theory. Since it’s clearly obvious you lack the ability to ignore people normally and completely inept at keeping your maturity over trivial matters, this button right now would be the best course of action with her. Please...just use it. And if even THIS is too much for you handle then you may as well just leave this place and not come back until you’ve grown up a bit. Because the longer you stay on this path, you’ll end up being a shadow of your former self, and becoming a massive punching bag for others to meme on.

Hey man, I want to take part of in discussion of my favorite series as much as anyone. It's just hard when I have to deal with all this stuff.

Hey man, I want to take part of in discussion of my favorite series as much as anyone. It's just hard when I have to deal with all this stuff.
Yet, anytime you do, you always throw a tantrum at something extremely trivial. Do everyone a favour and act like an adult in these things. And no it’s not hard to deal with these things at all. You can easily just ignore Dante’s theory and not scream about it anytime it’s brought up. Perhaps if you acted more your age and less of a 5 year old in a these kinds of matters then people here would be more willing to engage in discussions/debates about Soulcalibur.

Your judgement has been proven to be spotty. You want a dark skinned lesbian barbarian muscular woman like this

View attachment 68322

over Yun-Seong who is a proven popular character. If you had stated that you wanted a sexy character in the vein of Rachel from DOA then I think you would have more clout. But since you anchored yourself to the barbarian, you have no credibility I'm afraid.....

I mean yikes who wants a roided up woman? Is this archetype supposed to be a waifu!!?!?

Give us this instead. At least I have good taste! This is better archetype for an axe wielding woman
View attachment 68323
Oi, you there! Vanessa is bae and Rachel is just yet another copy/paste DoA doll.
tenor (3).gif

Yet, anytime you do, you always throw a tantrum at something extremely trivial. Do everyone a favour and act like an adult in these things. And no it’s not hard to deal with these things at all. You can easily just ignore Dante’s theory and not scream about it anytime it’s brought up. Perhaps if you acted more your age and less of a 5 year old in a these kinds of matters then people here would be more willing to engage in discussions/debates about Soulcalibur.
Fine, forgive me for getting angry. There's just something about her that pisses me off. I think it's gone longer than it should've, way longer.

Fine, forgive me for getting angry. There's just something about her that pisses me off. I think it's gone longer than it should've, way longer.
Oh, I’M not the one you should be asking for forgiveness. That person you should ask would be @DanteSC3 but she pisses you off so much then just do each other a favour and use the ignore option. Plain and simple.

There's just something about her that pisses me off
Smash that ignore button!

Sometimes people and their posts are irritating AF for whatever reason; you can't help what you feel, but you can definitely control whether or not you have to see that stuff in the first place thanks to the ignore button, as @Crash X pointed out.

Yes. Let's pray for this happens.. Kappa

Can you believe the gall of you know who? Saying that his washboard abs lesbian barbarian would outsell Yun-seong?

I’ve read lots of dumb things regarding the dlc by that was absolutely one of the worst! As I play season 2 I realize I just want any of the Koreans now. I’m so tired of waiting months and months and we don’t even have Yun-seong!

Perverts can ask for many lesbians as they want, they will never be able to cancel Yun-seong in SC VII. :sc2yun2:
View attachment 68600

I give up on Hwang in Season 2. I will continue to fight for him so that he is not forgotten, maybe Hwang can make SCVII if I keep the Hwang gang going.

Seeing Project Soul troll us with the codename so we have something to talk about for 11 months is the last straw for me. Haohmaru makes this worse because I have to wait 4 months now for setsuka. Thank god Hoahmaru is the sole newcomer in Season 2 and we will not be getting any new styles. Project Soul couldn't afford bug testing for Season 2 so they made the public the Q and A testers!

That last slot. It vexes us as much as anything else. Might be Hwang, Aeon, Rock, Yun-seong, Olcadan, Edge Master, Li Long, or maybe even Dampierre for all we know.
I can't see a mimic being a stand-alone DLC item (seriously, who would buy that, even among the most devoted of fans?), but I certainly feel, as of the developments of the last few months, that the field is more open than I once thought it was. Before Season 2's revelations to date, I would have guessed there were really only a couple of likely contenders for that spot, but now I think it could realistically be any of the following (ranging from highly likely at the start of this list to 1-2% chance at the end): Hwang (or Yun-seong), Rock, Lizardman/Aeon, Li-long, Algol, or Viola. Shit, I wouldn't even rule out Dampierre or Zwei for Season 3 at this point. I still think the older legacy characters are vastly more likely though, especially for the spot in question.

I don't believe in Viola or Z.W.E.I. at all, personally they're at the lowest chance, right after Algol. Li Long is just a smidge above that, followed by Dampierre. The best possible chances are with Hwang/Yun-seong (hopefully Hwang), Rock, or Aeon.

Coincidentally the three bonus characters from SoulCalibur II? -conspiracy intensifies-

But I don't think there's a real chance for a mimic, not really. It's just that Edge Master seems so like he was supposed to be in the game but isn't, for some reason, replaced by Drona the training dummy and never appearing in battle though being involved in both story modes a fair deal, and I threw in Olcadan as a wildcard because the museum entry for the Grand Labyrinth clearly is describing his backstory, as well as our favorite word... SOON.

I don't believe in Viola or Z.W.E.I. at all, personally they're at the lowest chance, right after Algol. Li Long is just a smidge above that, followed by Dampierre. The best possible chances are with Hwang/Yun-seong (hopefully Hwang), Rock, or Aeon.
Pretty much in complete agreement, except I would not expect Dampierre before Algol or Viola. All three are extreme long shots, in any event, but characters that (as of recent developments) I'm not sure I can say that I would rule out. Algol is a somewhat major character and a style that still has some loyalists out there, and his story in the original narrative intersects with (or is at least is abutted by) the period of time SCVI's narrative is now stretching into. Viola is the most well-remembered of the styles introduced in SCV--so much so that she has pretty much entirely escaped the taint of the (in my opinion, not always entirely deserved) hate that SCV gets in general. Her story was also heavily foreshadowed in Amy's Soul Chronicle. Both characters are also highly unique styles.

Dampierre, in comparison to those traits, is a clownish take on Voldo's general niche; has virtually no hardcore devotees, relative to pretty much all other options; has very little tie-in to the stories of the other characters in this period of time; and has been previously referenced, even indirectly, exactly zero times in SCVI to date. Now again, let me clear on my stance here: I don't think any of these three are high on the list of contenders--in fact, I'd say they are lower than all other options except Natsu, Leixia, Xiba, and Zwei--but Algol and Viola must be seen as several times more likely than Dampierre, based on a consideration of all factors, imo.

Basically this is how I see the odds of the various contenders:

Virtual lock for Season 2 --> Decent chance of being included in Season 2/Virtual lock by the end of a theoretical season 3 --> Very marginal chance of inclusion in Season 2/Decent chance by the end of three seasons --> Very limited chance of being included in SCVI at any point --> I'd be gobsmacked to see them in SCVI --> Never gonna happen/Let it go

Setsuka > Hwang > Rock > Lizardman/Aeon > Yun-seong > a fourth guest > Li Long > Algol > Viola > Dampierre > Z.W.E.I. > Natsu > Leixia > a new original character > Patroklos > Pyrrha > Xiba > a SCIII bonus style returning fully fleshed out (though I'd personally love to see Arthur re-appear in this fashio, if this is ever going to happen though, clearly it's not gonna happen in a game with both Mitsu and Haohmaru) > a previously minor copy-cat character given a new complete style (Sorry Salia and Shura fans), although I do honestly hope that if the story gets back to the next generation kids again in SCVII or another game, we get Bangoo as well this time around

Coincidentally the three bonus characters from SoulCalibur II? -conspiracy intensifies-
Wait, what's this about? Just to be clear, we are talking about Hwang, Rock, and "the" Lizardman's alter egos, not the three guests, correct? Is there a popular theory now that these guys are the characters coming in to rep those movesets again?

But I don't think there's a real chance for a mimic, not really. It's just that Edge Master seems so like he was supposed to be in the game but isn't, for some reason, replaced by Drona the training dummy and never appearing in battle though being involved in both story modes a fair deal, and I threw in Olcadan as a wildcard because the museum entry for the Grand Labyrinth clearly is describing his backstory, as well as our favorite word... SOON.
I'd personally be as happy with Olcadan as Edge Master, but given the leanings of this game towards the early classic era, I'd certainly expect Edge Master over Olcadan; obviously elements of the stories of the last three characters added have demonstrated, this trend is not always absolute, but I think we're probably in agreement that it still predominates. I think it would be great if we could get a mimic tab with Edge Master, Olcadan, and Charade, where Edge Master has one random style for all rounds of a match, Olcadan gets a random style each round, and Charade mirrors your opponent (and if two Charades face off they share the same random style, and there's even a chance it could be Inferno). I know this outside the realm of realistic expectations, but I still think its a great concept. I do still think that Edge Master is a viable second or third season pass bonus at some point: look how much we got recently that wasn't strictly speaking announced earlier, and this is just the first update of the second season.

Last edited:
Wait, what's this about? Just to be clear, we are talking about Hwang, Rock, and "the" Lizardman's alter egos, not the three guests, correct? Is there a popular theory now that these guys are the characters coming in to rep those movesets again?
I was mostly having a silly jab, but yes, I meant Assassin, Berserker, and Lizardmen, not Heihachi, Link, and Spawn.

Back