Does anyone ever go back to play this game.

Every now and then, I sometimes play SCIII, mostly for the sheer nostalgic factor... even though this game isn't as old as I claim it to be XD.

lol...

i am wacky that's for sure.

but maybe, just maybe...people might like the speed and presentation of sc3 a little more than sc4.

especially if sc3 was "balanced" (hence sc3:ae...maybe lol).

like vince said, both games most def have their ups and downs...

to be honest, i love sc2 the best. but it doesn't have all the characters 3 and 4 does. i don't like how slow sc4 is. nor do i like it's music or stages. the lack of soul charge. and some of the costumes are meh to me. critical finish is cool, but if it was gone i wouldn't care...lol. and my only gripe with sc3 is some of the inbalance of certain characters. and after a while when u learn the match up ,or in my case, relearn certain match ups...it's barebale. and it can go either way.

so i dunno. i'm no pro or nothin, i just know what i like in fighting games. and sc3 has more to offer than sc4.

maybe i was wrong in saying that everyone would like sc3:ae over sc4. but i'm pretty sure, if it was released for console some people would play it more than sc4...maybe.

i mean what are we losing...

Hilde...LMFAO

Oh and bonus characters who nobody plays...and star wars characters (ppffft).

ggs...

You're insane if you think a noticeable number of people would go back from SC4 to SC3, especially any version of console SC3. You're also insane if you think that anyone who rejects console SC3 would suddenly decide to go whole-assed into it just because you got the Japanese version. You're also insane if you think a console release of SC3AE would have sold more than 1,500 copies worldwide.
You can call me insane if I can call you ignorant (and a fucking douche). SC4 will always take priority mainly because it's a newer game, that doesn't mean it's more fun. I'd bet on quite a few people to practice for SC3 again if there was any interest to keep it alive. I wouldn't mind taking the initiative, but I'm actually lazy so I won't. Still, SC3 is better... even the music agrees. SC4 has improved mechanics, though. Whut up?

yo you guys it's all good. people have their opinion. let's not get roudy...lol (although it's pretty interesting to see vince get "krumpt" over sc3...it shows passion for the game)!

someone PLEASE tell me they have a copy of japanese sc3. PM me immediately.

k thanks!

Who is this asshat who can't agree with himself?

You can call me insane if I can call you ignorant (and a fucking douche).
No, asshole. You can't call me a God damn thing, least of all that. I was just trying to keep it real for Webster, because
SC4 will always take priority mainly because it's a newer game.

I'd bet on quite a few people to practice for SC3 again
Oh, you would, huh? That's your whole reason to come at me, so I guess you must think there's an audience I'm "ignorant" to that I don't know about.
if there was any interest to keep it alive.
Oh, no? There isn't? Then what am I ignorant to, bitch?
I wouldn't mind taking the initiative,
Oh, you're going to play? That's charitable of you. You must be a decent friend. Well, one guy isn't much, but if you're any good, I guess that might be worth something.
but I'm actually lazy so I won't.
Right. Of course not. Of course you WOULD mind taking the initiative. Why do you even start these sentences?

What are you even on about, anyway? Why would you come in and start a swearing match with a stranger like that? Are you trying to say SC3 was a better game than SC4? That wouldn't be a good enough reason for calling me ignorant, but it'd be a start. Is that it?
Still, SC3 is better... even the music agrees.
What the fuck does that mean? What does that even begin to mean? The music has an opinion? The music is better, so it "agrees" with all your other self-deleting wishy-washy backwards talk? That is some blue ribbon prize-winning nothing that you just said right there, but okay. I get it. You think SC3 is better than SC4, and you're taking it out on me, right?
SC4 has improved mechanics, though. Whut up?
You fucking retard. Can't you even state your opinions without immediately undermining yourself?

Webster, who is this colossally indecisive fucking moron, and why is he wasting my time? I'm just going to summarize his whole post here real quick:

"You're an ignorant douche, because people would play SC3JP, except no they won't. I wouldn't mind taking it up, except yes I would mind. The music speaks to me, and it tells me SC3 is the best. SC4 is the best. Whut up?"

I guess you must think there's an audience I'm "ignorant" to that I don't know about.
Yes. There were passionate SC3 competitors up until SC4 released, so I believe they'd still play if the masses shifted their interest. Memories live on, and the soul still burns.

Anyway, let's be friends. For real... here's my first friendly comment/advice: I think you're horrible at judging people! Ask first, judge later. =D

Yes. There were passionate SC3 competitors up until SC4 released, so I believe they'd still play if the masses shifted their interest.
Vincent, Vincent, Vincent... My new friend Vincent. Why would they magically shift their interest? I think you should listen to what this "Vincent" guy has to say:
SC4 will always take priority mainly because it's a newer game
And then there's also Vincent, who brings up another good point:
SC4 has improved mechanics

Yeah, it takes priority because people as a whole are encouraged to value new things. Going against this flow would be silly, but that doesn't mean you should fully ignore what came before. And, I happen to like every Calibur almost equally. Rotational events for each game would be pretty exciting.

Webster, who is this colossally indecisive fucking moron, and why is he wasting my time? I'm just going to summarize his whole post here real quick:

"You're an ignorant douche, because people would play SC3JP, except no they won't. I wouldn't mind taking it up, except yes I would mind. The music speaks to me, and it tells me SC3 is the best. SC4 is the best. Whut up?"

Well...lol

That would be one of the best soul calibur players in our world region (i dunno if i said this properly)...

Well for SC3 anyways.

Caleb. I don't fear damn near anyone...but lemme tell you this:

remind me to NEVER piss u off online...

LMFAO!!!

duty_calls.png

Who is this asshat who can't agree with himself?

No, asshole. You can't call me a God damn thing, least of all that. I was just trying to keep it real for Webster, because

Oh, you would, huh? That's your whole reason to come at me, so I guess you must think there's an audience I'm "ignorant" to that I don't know about.

Oh, no? There isn't? Then what am I ignorant to, bitch?

Oh, you're going to play? That's charitable of you. You must be a decent friend. Well, one guy isn't much, but if you're any good, I guess that might be worth something.

Right. Of course not. Of course you WOULD mind taking the initiative. Why do you even start these sentences?

What are you even on about, anyway? Why would you come in and start a swearing match with a stranger like that? Are you trying to say SC3 was a better game than SC4? That wouldn't be a good enough reason for calling me ignorant, but it'd be a start. Is that it?

What the fuck does that mean? What does that even begin to mean? The music has an opinion? The music is better, so it "agrees" with all your other self-deleting wishy-washy backwards talk? That is some blue ribbon prize-winning nothing that you just said right there, but okay. I get it. You think SC3 is better than SC4, and you're taking it out on me, right?

You fucking retard. Can't you even state your opinions without immediately undermining yourself?

You, PhilBond, should learn to shut the fuuuuuuuucccckkkk up when the adults are speaking.
Now go to your room!!!

Also, Vincent is just fucking with you at this point

Dont let him taaaaarrrrrrrpppp youuu!!!!!!

~~~~RHYMES WITH CAAAAARRRRRPPPPP!!!

I'll give you a hint: It's animal semen.

Lol webster why are you so caught up in wanting to play sc3? Well I already know.... =P it's because absolutely no one anywhere has any interest whatsoever in playing it so now is your chance to actually beat someone in it. Also everyone on this page is a homo except for me, webster, and caleb.

lol...to be honest, I haven't won a single game in sc3 yet against my friends. because like...I'm trying to relearn the game. it's soooooooooooooooooooooo much faster than sc4. I have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many more options than me playing sc4. and i can doooooooooooooooooooooooooo ivy's ss/cs with no JOHNZ!!!

good times indeed...lol

I go back to old versions pretty often, and SC4 is the only game where I don't have these weird halts in my movements. It didn't happen back in the day, but now when I go back to 2 or 3, it seems like I must be inputting too fast, because I'll get into a stance, and my character will just stand there, and as I get hit in the face, I think "damn, was it that long ago that I made my input?" Of course then there's SC1, where some stances have buttons that don't do ANYTHING.

You, PhilBond, should learn to shut the fuuuuuuuucccckkkk up when the adults are speaking.
Now go to your room!!!

Also, Vincent is just fucking with you at this point

Dont let him taaaaarrrrrrrpppp youuu!!!!!!

~~~~RHYMES WITH CAAAAARRRRRPPPPP!!!

I'll give you a hint: It's animal semen.

geez I thought you SC4 prodigies were well above trolling eachother on some thread :S

Back