Double Standards

Guys pays for a count he is a gentleman, She pays he is a jerk.
Honestly this is all social stereotypical bullshit thinking, and I use the word "thinking" lightly, if you believe any of this shit, you might as well tattoo idiot on your forehead.

Would you rather have a master key or a shitty lock?

But I agree, society is fucked and then you have these feminists who are bored, and just complain for the sake of complaining even though women usually get things their way

Its alright for a black person to use the 'n' word on his/her fellow black ppl, but when it comes to other ppl from a different race, using that word its considered racists.

Not sure if the same thing applies if other different cultures use the 'g' word on red-headed ppl or speaking of 'red' even the 'r' word on certain groups of Caucasians.

Last edited:
>often used penis = good
>often used orifice = bad
'k

Its alright for a black person to use the 'n' word on his/her fellow black ppl, but when it comes to other ppl from a different race, using that word its considered racists.

Not sure if the same thing applies if other different cultures use the 'g' word on red-headed ppl or speaking of 'red' even the 'r' word on certain groups of Caucasians.
That's an issue of reclaiming a word that was used as a derogative in the first place. The word ginger in itself doesn't have that history, though that doesn't make the history of red hair being a physical trait subject to prejudice any less true.

Contributing to the topic though: male victims of rape overall have access to far less support than female victims, as little as both receive as a whole.

When people say this, it seems to objectify sexuality. I mean, you're going to render part of what makes us human as mere objects? Things that can create life and pleasure, I might add. It doesn't seem right.

Tbh I just threw that analogy out there because that's how people with double standards would see things.

I too think double standards are stupid so don't get me wrong guys ):

This video also shows a giant double standard. Women are often protected and men are often neglected.

"Don't tell my parent's that I smoke pot, but I'm gonna let them think it's you every time they smell it".

I gave that bitch an ultimatum. I said bitch you tell your parent's or I will. I ain't gonna be blamed for you smokin' the weed when we all smoke weed here (except the parents or course).

(I come over to that house often because there is a woman I'm seeing there, the "bitch" I'm referring to is the sister, and they all live under the parent's roof, even though the 'kids' are all in their thirties.)

Or here is another double standard. This one is my personal favorite:

"I never smoked pot because of the potential damage to the brain, I like my mental agility" , my reply, "Isn't that a scotch on the rocks in your hand? What about the potential brain damage from alcoholism?"

People amuse me.

Two things I can think of that is a double standard:

Resident Evil 5, A lot of ppl took rise against the game due to the fact that two BSA agents have to defend themselves against a group of infected black Africans in Africa, yet in Resident Evil 4 where it took place in Spain? where an agent has to fend himself against the infected Spaniards and no one seem to complain. Hell I remember Kane and Lynch Demon days where it took place in China; having to murder a lot of chinese ppl and no one complains about it.

Bottom line its okay to kill Asians, Caucasians, Americans, Europeans but when it comes to killing a Black person it is considered racist.

Violence against women, seen a poster of it in my school and in my head I'm wondering why just the women and not the men? The word violence in itself is broad subject to tackle as it deals with all sorts of violence and its not like its happening only on women. I remember this reporter mentioning the violence of Grand Theft Auto and she only mention violence against women... -_-

Bottom line protect women because they are precious beings; sacred jewels to our society. Fuck men because they are filthy dirt farmer pigs; slaves to society.

Last edited:
This sure did turn into a topic about how great women seem to have it kinda quickly. Surprise surprise.

This sure did turn into a topic about how great women seem to have it kinda quickly. Surprise surprise.

This thread was always suppose to be about double standards. Never about how great anyone was.
But it does raise another double standard.

Women complaining about their problems, normal.

Men complaining about their problems, sexism.

Two things I can think of that is a double standard:

Resident Evil 5, A lot of ppl took rise against the game due to the fact that two BSA agents have to defend themselves against a group of infected black Africans in Africa, yet in Resident Evil 4 where it took place in Spain? where an agent has to fend himself against the infected Spaniards and no one seem to complain. Hell I remember Kane and Lynch Demon days where it took place in China; having to murder a lot of chinese ppl and no one complains about it.

Bottom line its okay to kill Asians, Caucasians, Americans, Europeans but when it comes to killing a Black person it is considered racist.

Violence against women, seen a poster of it in my school and in my head I'm wondering why just the women and not the men? The word violence in itself is broad subject to tackle as it deals with all sorts of violence and its not like its happening only on women. I remember this reporter mentioning the violence of Grand Theft Auto and she only mention violence against women... -_-

Bottom line protect women because they are precious beings; sacred jewels to our society. Fuck men because they are filthy dirt farmer pigs; slaves to society.

Americans have been trained to have hyper sensitivity towards racial issues concerning African Americans and women with sexism. And there are many truths behind the sensitivity. But at the same time, it completely ignores other groups who have it bad. Native Americans have it terrible in U.S. history. But we rarely seem to talk about that. Women's rights are the best they've been in the U.S. But we never seem to talk about that. Unless we look at the full picture, things are only going to get worse.

Like one thing I don't like about the anti cop movement right now. Are that many people protesting cops are only against racism towards blacks. Rather than against all cop shootings or all cop racism regarding every race. Since I'm definitely not black, but I've had numerous bad experiences with cops. I'm definitely against profiling and racism. But at the same time, can't completely get behind the rhetoric that's being used right now.

And I think there is also an idea regarding both examples that if group A has it worse than group B. Then group B has no rights to complain or claim unfairness. But let's be real, white people can experience racism. And there are many places where it's much better to not be white. And the examples of men needing more rights in America is pretty alarming.

Also, the biggest double standard of them all.

Humans care about humans,

Humans care less about Tree Shrews

People just need to grow up when it comes to spoken words. Most of the time being offended is a choice.

Double standards usually exist within a small minority, but these minorities tend to be everywhere, and usually people make the assumption that if a person thinks one, they think the other. Using your example above "Guy bangs a lot of women? He's a player! Lady bangs a lot of guys? She's a whore!". Well this double standard would likely be common among college students and created by them. In a college setting it would be common for a guy to have sex, then have his buddies congratulate them. It makes sense, Men in general consider sex as something to celebrate and are happy that their buddy is able do it.

Women on the other hand, women don't always view Sex as necessarily something to be celebrated. To most women sex is probably not super important. Women do however love gossip and aren't necessarily more likely to express jealousy than men, but have their jealousy have an effect on the woman that had sex. So if one jealous girl can cause gossip over another girl having sex, in a female clique where sex isn't usually seen as something to celebrate, the other girl will be painted as a slut. Had the opposite occurred in a male dominated environment, the guys would have probably told the one intending to start gossip something along the lines of "LOL ur jelly"

Notably both these examples seem to be missing something, NEITHER PARTY IS SAYING BOTH. That doesn't mean there aren't people that say both, but those people are very very very few. But because your mind has already painted this as a highschool/college environment, you'll assume THAT ALL PEOPLE IN THIS ENVIRONMENT THINK THIS WAY. It is also important to note that even though these are relatively small minorities saying this, these minorities exist just about every campus ever. So it appears to be the majority, but it really isn't.

All these things being said, one's brain has already started to paint this picture of a double standard, and any news story, FB status and tumblr master shitpost that confirms this as reality stays with one. That person now believes that double standard to be the average thoughts of the public. However, The average person does not subscribe to double standards, want proof? Take a look at all the posts so far on this thread . I have yet to see a person agreeing with that double standard. The only reason we consider double standards "super evil" is because The average person does agree that double standards sure do make for a juicy story, and will makes them look more sympathetic if they say they don't subscribe to it. Gotta earn them sympathy points

Last edited:
13636.jpg

Back