Europe Only SCV PSN Online Tournament (Dec2013) In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not here, I think. I have him on Facebook, that's how I've been communicating with him. PSN also.

Damn, how could i miss this tournament? Hope it is not last. Please inform me if you going to continue, i would like to join the party.

Well, maybe some other time, Mr. Shinra... Unless there is a mechanism that I don't know about that can enable you to simply jump in. xD

Roger that. Also, Bushindu can't find his scV disc, so JonesTMC will be facing me now... Good luck, Maidros! ^_^

@Draxus7 and @AZYG4LYFE , what are you guys doing...? :)

Last edited:
My matches with JonesTMC.
I really should wish good luck to myself more often. xD
Ok, let's speed this up a little. We don't want a December 2013 tournament extend into January 2014 as well.
Draxus7 and Azyg4life have 24 hours left to finish their matches. Otherwise, I'll be forced to disqualify one of them. Others, please finish until the eve of December 24th.

I won't be able to play until second half of January. Maybe it is better that I drop out, I'm not sure, you tell me. I traveled for Christmas so no access to PS3.

Dude! Take your ps3 with you! Hahahah!
It's ok. It's that time of year, anyway. I would consider putting the tournament on a pause would be a good alternative to people quitting, but then we have so few matches remaining, and later January would be a time for someone to organize a new tournament.
So... Sorry to say this, but it's probably best if you quit. :(

Last edited:
Dude! Take your ps3 with you! Hahahah!
It's ok. It's that time of year, anyway. I would consider putting the tournament on a pause would be a good alternative to people quitting, but then we have so few matches remaining, and later January would be a time for someone to organize a new tournament.
So... Sorry to say this, but it's probably best if you quit. :(

I will play anyway, but imho putting the tournament on a short pause at least for the christmas days would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back