Ever been Youtubed?

this was our first time playing cedric extensively... you can see we knew nothing about hildegard lol. watch me as mitsu get tech caught w/ C2BB 291957825781353 times.

I saw these when Nyawu uploaded them, Cedric's Hilde is a ring out machine. And Wu looked helpless to do anything.

yeah, we were petrified to do anything at mid-range, because hilde's step speed is too good. she limits an opponent's game so good at mid-range!

but now we know a little bit more about her, and the matches between us are getting closer and closer.

yeah, we were petrified to do anything at mid-range, because hilde's step speed is too good. she limits an opponent's game so good at mid-range!

but now we know a little bit more about her, and the matches between us are getting closer and closer.

I hope so, i've never seen Wu get beat down so hard before O_o

Haven't seen much of you on GF, you still there cleaning house?

Did you play Nadez yet?

Yeah, I still visit GF. It's kinda dead though. I'm "infamous" for my Asty there.

And yeah, I played Naedez. I won 10 matches to his 9. I had a long post on GF explaining what I thought of his Voldo playstyle. It's very 50/50, meaning he will use an insta-throw or mid attack, or he'll use a quick low. It's just constant coin-tosses in his matches. I feel that's why it was almost 50/50 split in our wins.

Who are you on GF? I don't recognize the name...

Yeah, I still visit GF. It's kinda dead though. I'm "infamous" for my Asty there.

And yeah, I played Naedez. I won 10 matches to his 9. I had a long post on GF explaining what I thought of his Voldo playstyle. It's very 50/50, meaning he will use an insta-throw or mid attack, or he'll use a quick low. It's just constant coin-tosses in his matches. I feel that's why it was almost 50/50 split in our wins.

Who are you on GF? I don't recognize the name...

Yeah I know I saw a few of your vids as well.

I'm Gangsta_inc on GF forums.

The guy that talks about lack of brawl competion in Maryland.

I know that doesn't help to much though. I think that I talked about how Asty needs to be higher up because of the competion he has in his tier.

I've been youtubed, but whoever said that the Yoshi in the first video posted in this thread was "good" must not play this game...ever -_-

Anyways, these matches are not my best (most definitely), but they are all I have of me recorded.

Those are just a few. Keep in mind that the last few were recorded just a day after I got back on this game (And I have not played since BB first came out...)

LoL that yoshimitsu wasnt good at all.... You really need to see a good high level yoshimitsu guy especially if you think that one is good... 3AB and 6B arent good moves to just throw out all day at random... also going into pogo when you hit 3AB isnt a very good follow up... That yoshi was pretty garbo... hence the reason you had a 12 win streak during the video most likely

Not to mention that when you do a CH 3AB a:B+K combo with Yoshi, you should usually end it with either 66B or 1B (or even 6A+B,B,B,B if you did a W! with a:B+K).

I was in one against a supposedly "Pro" Yoshimitsu. I beat him 3 matches in a row and he managed to pull of a mid-air seppuku on me and won a single round. He figured it was worthy of youtube so he posted it, I came across it and decided to rematch him, then I posted a video response of the resounding wins. He got what he had coming.

MY you tube matches are all epic fails. I got me playing horrible at my last match at evo (Im much better now and know full well what I should've done to beat the sudden death blow that ended me) and I got a silly match where I'm fighting REVAS's "fun time" Kilik and we're dicking around and I lose (though it's funny too watch still).

They never post the good ones. Would kill to have the vid where I beat OFFMATICS bubble spam Algol with ivy using epic stepping with no life left.

I got Rocked. This video will haunt me for the rest of my life (not really).
I'm way better now.

Back