Evo 2010

Even if SC4 is not at EVO... this will be the first EVO I will be able to attend...

AND YOU'LL BE DAMN SURE I'M RUNNING A SIDE TOURNAMENT!

Lets show those EVO guys, and made a side tournament bigger than some of the main tournaments!

I made a SRK account yesterday just to realize that I couldn't vote, such bull =_=

I'm up for the side tourney anyway.

Voted for SC4 again on my other SRK name (WoTmanX).

The system is inherently against SC4 - the voting is being done on a SF/2D website. There are probably lots of people on this website who want SC4 voted in but do not have SRK accounts. If SC4 is your game, what reason would there be to have an SRK account?

I think the SC4 community should definitely be supporting the Orlando tournament.

I already booked my room for EVO... need 3 roommates with money. People who follow proper sleep schedules, don't smoke or drink.

This should be very interesting.
With the whole Melty Blood vs. Capcom games thing.
I think it's gonna be a real close one between Marvel and MB. They both have a huge player base and pretty popular (although one look a trillion times better on a big screen.)

PS - Voted for SC4 btw. At least it'll be nice to see that we beat KOF 12, and we wont be dead last in the votes when the results come up. lol.

PPS - More hyped for Gamme than anything else in the world ever. GET HYPE!!!!11

Fox told me to vote for Melty, so I did. Better luck balancing your game next time, Namco.

Actually tell a lie I can't even blame Namco, T6BR is pretty balanced by comparison. Team Soul hire some fucking proper testers, lol.

I find it hilarious the couple of people who did not vote for SC4 to be at EVO but stay on 8WR all day. GGs.

I was never under the impression that SC would be at Evo this year. Most people believe the community is dead (and it is in comparison to the SF community).

That said, the SC community has DEVASTATION and G.A.M.M.E. in June on either side of the country. So everyone should have a big SC tournament to attend if they so choose. Make the turnouts at these events big and Evo won't overlook the SC community again.

I voted SC4 btw...

Even if SC4 is not at EVO... this will be the first EVO I will be able to attend...

AND YOU'LL BE DAMN SURE I'M RUNNING A SIDE TOURNAMENT!

Lets show those EVO guys, and made a side tournament bigger than some of the main tournaments!

This. I voted for Melty for the reasons I already gave. But that doesn't mean you guys can't still run a kickass side tourney.

The system is inherently against SC4 - the voting is being done on a SF/2D website. There are probably lots of people on this website who want SC4 voted in but do not have SRK accounts. If SC4 is your game, what reason would there be to have an SRK account?

I think the SC4 community should definitely be supporting the Orlando tournament.

I'm surprised no one pointed this out sooner. Not to mention the signing up thing and not even being able to vote. That's to many negatives for SC to even have a voice. Whether or not it was done on purpose it is the case.

I find it hilarious the couple of people who did not vote for SC4 to be at EVO but stay on 8WR all day. GGs.

This site is casual even when sites like these are supposed to be for the hardcore, 8wayrun I notice is home to a predominantly casual base.

Unfortunately I don't have an SRK account so I have no vote.

There should be a thread created to hype G.A.M.M.E starting now cause SC is not gonna take the last spot.

Could you please point out those people?

I already know I'm one of them, but I want a point made since its clear SC4 isnt going to make it.

I was never under the impression that SC would be at Evo this year. Most people believe the community is dead (and it is in comparison to the SF community).

That said, the SC community has DEVASTATION and G.A.M.M.E. in June on either side of the country. So everyone should have a big SC tournament to attend if they so choose. Make the turnouts at these events big and Evo won't overlook the SC community again.

I voted SC4 btw...

This man speaks the truth. Even though people want to be at EVO we should go to more events in general just to make the game we want an obvious pick for major tournies. The higher the attendance the easier it will be for us to attain larger venues. We shouldn't wait for the evo kings to come down from the mount and bless the Soul community with a large tourney for us to show up and play. With that said I'll see anyone who shows up at Devastation. Now accepting MM's/my travel expense donations. All proceeds will be appreciated. :)

Dear everyone:

You're all idiots because you decide the outcome before it even happens. That's right. Why declare the game dead but then say you hope it succeeds? Self-defeating!

"SC is dead but I wish it all the best." Who decided it was over? You can make your own decisions.

you're still gay...and i still <3 you...

you need to come back down to San Antonio sometime.... :D

The game only dies because people let it die (well and hilde). We should try to keep SC in all tournies and always show support. If you just say its dead it starts to become a self fulfilling prophecy from lack of support.

Everyone should be posting on that evo2k thread. Make it seem like it has a chance and people wont be so quick to not pick it simply because they dont want to waste the vote. Just like the melty blood guys kept posting, everyone make a quick "I voted SC4" and make it seem like a force worth voting for. Seriously...even if you cant access the vote.

Either way a tournament needs to happen in Vegas this summer (though I may make it out to Devastation).

All the glum people could look at it this way, at least SCIV is a choice. Guilty Gear isn't on there, but KOFXII and abunch of old capcom fighters are. If anyone got shafted then it is the Guilty Gear community. And no Blazblue is not Guilty Gear.

I hope you guys don't kill me for this, but I voted for MB. The scene really deserves it more. And pretty much the only hope for SC4 being in was EVO staff recognising us and giving us another shake. SRK as a whole HAAAATES SC4.

I'm actually shocked that Melty is an option at all considering it is an import game. But when I saw it as an option I knew who I had to vote for.

fuck melty blood, i hate melty blood more than i hate soul calibur.

Back