Ezio Q&A / General Gameplay Discussion

1) Im hoping that he has a Brave Edge move that is automatically activated if he is RO'ed. Then he would proceed to Ledge Grab Stance with the possibility of a Ledge Assassination.

a_b

he starts of with a quick dash, then jumps into the air , if it hits he will land on the victim crushing then with a quick assassination stab to the head with his hidden blade (unblockable of course).....

called it!

im pretty sure this is the move he is basically doing at the end of the reveal trailer

I'm wanting to see some sort of advanced counter-system with him. Not unlike what Darth Vader
could do---but anyone who's played the AC series, you know what a I mean. The man had moves! [reversals]

"Eurogamer went hands-on with the guest character at a Namco Bandai event this week.

Ezio is powerful at close and long range. He has six available weapons, including his Roman Longsword, Stiletto, Crossbow, Hidden gun and his Hidden blade.

Indeed, Ezio has more weapons at his disposal than any character in the game. Project Soul said during a demonstration in London that the team is currently working to balance the character so he is viable for tournament play."

Love the character model, but his sword style is a bit weird.

He uses the long sword with the stlye of the dagger, without his usual centered guard stance and then unsheates the blade after every hit? That looks unusual.

It looks great visually besides that, I hope we could have the option to choose voice language for each character like in Street Fighter 4. Can't stand english voices in SC but this is an exception.

1) Im hoping that he has a Brave Edge move that is automatically activated if he is RO'ed. Then he would proceed to Ledge Grab Stance with the possibility of a Ledge Assassination.

That would be great, a bit game breaking but great.

Some wall running won't be a bad thing either.

SIX weapons within one character? Thats got to be a first! Hope they get Ezio right!
Cervy "buahaha you can't beat my arsenal! I've a sword,a short blade and a gun! Zomg i'm so pro"
Ezio " Cool. I've a sword,a stiletto,two wirst blades,one hidden gun and a crossbow"
Cervy "Oh shit"

Ahh, good when I told my brother on about Ezio he was v. happy indeed. Though he (and I) wish he had a command throw where he'll jump in the air and do a signature air assasination of some sort...*think back to assasin's creed* Glad his bullets are blockable...

Ahh, good when I told my brother on about Ezio he was v. happy indeed. Though he (and I) wish he had a command throw where he'll jump in the air and do a signature air assasination of some sort...*think back to assasin's creed* Glad his bullets are blockable...
Edit: His high gunshot is unblockable but his crossbow shots aren't.

Back