Ezio Q&A / General Gameplay Discussion

Banning because of console exclusivity makes sense.
Banning insanely cheap characters that ruin the game makes sense.
Banning to ensure your tournaments consist of "Cannon" characters makes no sense... Only labels you as a Story Whore... In a fighting game...

Eh... he'll probably be banned if he has his Counter Kills system ripped directly from AC1, 2 and Brotherhood.

Otherwise... might be interesting to see how they would utilize all his tricks? Poison, Smoke Bombs, Concealed Gun, etc.

As one of the only people in this thread with a widespread say in this topic in the North American community (as a large-scale TO and higher up in the community); no character is going to be banned unless they console exclusive, or AT LEAST Hilde level retarded. Stress AT LEAST (and we won't know that at launch).

What France does is their business- they are content to ban boss and guest characters in order to keep what they consider to be "Versimilitude" of the game. The North American community isn't France, we do things differently here.

Edit: This post is to STOP this from turning into the topic- please continue the Ezio gameplay speculation and stuff.
Thanks you.

Let's not have this thread turn into the shitstorm that occurs whenever banning is mentioned in SRK.

Back on topic. I do wonder if he'll have dual weapons (sword + the trademark assassin's blade).

Actually, I wonder if he can switch between having only one blade, or activating his second blade. Also, will he have his gun?

How many guest characters will there be in SC V? Now that we got Ezio, who's next? =/

I hope nobody

Even if fit like Prince of Persia or Gabriel from CLoS,i don't want more than one guest and from more than one guest series,it will give me THIS

Super%20Smash%20Bros%20Brawl.jpg
feeling, and i want play SC

Plus,i need these slots,are'nt infinite and should be used for SC characters

ps: yes,basically now that i get the only guest that i will like, from here i can go back to my old "don't want guest" mode :D

I hope he has some counter throws to make people more mindful of their own pressure game.

Usage of his dagger just for some good quick hits would be welcome. Truthfully his sword skills never seemed too polished to me(loads of wild swings that visually leave him open for fatal injuries) so i would favor the the dagger as his main weapon.

I want some type of eagle dive move maybe a grab. Ex. Runs up opponent and kicks off their shoulder and soars through the sky and landing in a roll for his recovery. Yes this should RO himself maybe if your too close to be coming at the ground on a diagonal perhaps.

I read some of talk about the hidden gun but i want to see the throwing knives come into play.

Dagger and throwing knives=Stay out of large crowds Seigfried, Ezio is coming for the #3 spot

I hope nobody

Even if fit like Prince of Persia or Gabriel from CLoS,i don't want more than one guest and from more than one guest series,it will give me THIS
Super%20Smash%20Bros%20Brawl.jpg
feeling, and i want play SC

Plus,i need these slots,are'nt infinite and should be used for SC characters

ps: yes,basically now that i get the only guest that i will like, from here i can go back to my old "don't want guest" mode :D
During the event, I noticed that they started using guests plural (almost implying that there was more than one guest). I doubt theyre going to let in two characters from two different series be in SCV. If there is another guest, its likely to be another character from SC like Altiar or Cesare Borgia.

Don't forget all of his weapons: hidden blades, sword/hammer/axe, knife, throwing knives, gun(hidden) and crossbow.
Think about that.

i think IF HE'S IN... they'll use is sword mainly.

his hidden blades as for grapples. u know since it's up close. and maybe a jump attack and or critical edge type of moves.

it'd be nice if he just had different stances though. put sword away taken hidden blades out. AA would be like hidden blade slices, bb would just be something like an an over hand left and a right uppercut lol.

his b b b...........

2 quick consecutive underhand thrust with his hidden blade, then one slighlty slower yet stronger overhand thrust finisher......

his a a.......

2 quick horizontal swipes of his broad sword

his k k.....
high sweeping horizantal, then follows up with a mid side kick

his b_k...........
downward smashing guard break with a battle hammer

his a_b

he starts of with a quick dash, then jumps into the air , if it hits he will land on the victim crushing then with a quick assassination stab to the head with his hidden blade (unblockable of course).....

his 2146...........

will put him into a counter stance......

from counter stance

4b......

flashbang, no damage but it does have a 2 second stun on hit, if its blocked it acts as a guard break

a_k......

holds his hand out in front him in a horizontal position perpendicular to his body, this move auto impacts any verticals, then goes into a animation where he run toward opponent, jumps on them, then jumps off landing behind them, opponent is facing backwards, yet ezio lands out of reach of a grab and outside of counter stance.

----------------------------i cant really think of anything else so far, feel free to add....

Back