F.S.A.K MM/Challenges Hype Thread

Nobody is arguing that Amy is broken, she is just a lolicunt that needs to die in a fire, then smothered in bbq sauce and fed to a group of pigs who are then killed and burned by that same fire.

Once I actually get some money together I may take him up on this challenge.

Yeah, looking at the types of responses for the challenge, I probably should have just dropped the whole broken part, but whatever. >_>

im goin to Minados tomorrow for the first time, no lie!

who else wants in on the eating contest? :D

I'll take any SC2 money matches. I'd especially like to play Scha, he's one of the only people from the old Jersey crew that I don't think I've ever gotten a chance to play. Bibulus too, for old time's sake.

i'll take you up on that one

Can you pencil me in for a 5:00 with Damien, oh I'm sorry...The Great Thugish Pond. I would like to say hello on friday, and have brief chat, maybe catch up and things of the sort.
Will that be ok, or will i have to make an appointment for the following day?

You're delnitrotron 9000 the magnificent, you don't make appointments. You show up and people drop whatever they are doing to meet with you.

ok so my MMs so far are as follows...i wanna get in quite a few so i'll update this post.

confirmed:

lobo vs bibulus drinking ft10 for bar tab
lobo vs herve ft10 $10
lobo vs woahhzz ft5 5$
lobo vs shinjiurahara pending
lobo vs successful_loser ft10 $2 per match

i'd also like to further challenge...

rigel in a cassy mirror ft5 5$
idlemind in a cassy mirror ft5 $5
BABY in a cassy mirror ft5 $5
partisan in a cassy mirror ft5 5$
drizzle in a cassy mirror ft5 5$
scha in a cassy mirror ft5 5$
malice sophie mirror ft5 5$

any of these i'll do ft10 for $1 per match. really i just want some good cassy mirrors.

...sorry i'mma be kinda strapped for cash. sporko/malice/khent/goofus/justkill/something_unique ft5 5$

and DREAMKILLER in sc3 hwang vs taki ft10 $10--- start unlocking him NOW

jer i'll take you up on sc2 ft5 5$ if you unlock assassin for me :D

and DREAMKILLER in sc3 hwang vs taki ft10 $10

Yeah, u were clearly drunk when u wrote this.
Not only do i not do FT10's in the first place, but if i were im definitely not spending all that time for a measly 10 dollars. Hell 3 matches should be enough, but I can do 5 if u want.

I'll take any SC2 money matches. I'd especially like to play Scha, he's one of the only people from the old Jersey crew that I don't think I've ever gotten a chance to play. Bibulus too, for old time's sake.

Oh, just saw this. Yeah, I definitely wanted to play you in SC2. Kept hearing about you from Tim and Jay; never got the chance.

FT5, $5?

scha in a cassy mirror ft5 5$

uhh... where did you get the idea that a cass mirror match with me would be "good"?
i'm lag trash, dude.

a sc3 or sc2 match--that i can do.

Oh, just saw this. Yeah, I definitely wanted to play you in SC2. Kept hearing about you from Tim and Jay; never got the chance.

FT5, $5?

Sounds good, looking forward to it.

Anyone else for SC2? I'd like to take one or two more...

teflon...itinerary? i know there will be at least 2 ivy players there who will take you up on this. hell, i may just take you up on it. thing is...who is gonna bring/set aside an extra $50 for a MM that won't happen cause you won't be there?

also, i'm still awaiting a response from: goofus, S-U, sporko, khent, justkill, rigel, idle, BABY, malice...

STEP IT UP NIGGAS

Back