Favourite Pokemon

Fighting really don't nail me...So is very rare to have one in my team though I had a Lucario in my first Platinum save file., them I erased it.

Beaten the game with level 69 female Samurott, level 62 female Vaporeon, Level 66 Magnezone, and a level 34 female Unfezant(used as Fly HM slave). Character name Yoshi. Gender is female. All of my things are female save for Magnemite. The Eevee I wanted to be female so I spent a whole day trying to find one and caught it. The rest were just a concidence.

Now the post game.....gonna struggle a whole lot considering I don't have my old versions Black, White, and all of the Gen IV games with me right now. They contain all my prized pokemon....

Off to train....

134-png.26421
And pokelulz just to keep you guys amused or....amused.

66__Traps_by_Roy_Chibi.png
21056-777537-20111210153457.jpg
buggy.jpg
comic168.png
comic201.png
demotivational-posters-nintendo.jpg
demotivational-posters-pokemon1.jpg
dowkk.png
download.png
fg.png
funny-pictures-pokemon-auto-459853.png
halolz-dot-com-pokemon-firered-leafgreen-garyoak-taurosusedsurf-comic.jpg
halolz-dot-com-pokemongoldsilver-dodriousedfly-comic.gif
halolz-dot-com-pokemon-redgreenblue-mewtwo-invinciballcomic2.jpg
jiky.png
kkllj.png
lll.jpg
right-in-the-childhood-funny-pokemon-skyrim-picture.jpg
tmns-e1268448968291.png
xy.jpg

Nope.

I had Samurott@Shell Bell used: Swords Dance, Waterfall, Aqua Jet, and Scald.

Magnezone@Shell Bell used: Charge Beam, Flash Cannon, Volt Switch, and Thunder Wave.

Vaporeon @Leftovers used: Aqua Ring, Surf, Aurora Beam, and Signal Beam.

Unfezant used: Well....she was good for a Fly HM slave and a sacrificial pawn whenever someone on my team fainted.

I already knew my flaws for this team, but these are my strongest pokemon until I get my old versions back. Once I do get them back, I can use my best pokemon builds and stuff.

Until then, I've already caught Azelf for post game stuff. I'll have it use: Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot, and Extrasensory(would use Psyshock but greedy for PP).

My only question is do they allow Zekrom and ubers in Black Tower? Trying to get that shiny Gible. I know it isn't much, but why not?

I think you can use ubers, but I'm not too sure. I transferred my strongest pokemon from soul silver to my game but they aren't properly EV trained except for my Infernape but he is a Nasty Plot sweeper and the accuracy of Focus Blast is such crap that I need to raise a new one and give it either a swords dance set or maybe a choice band set. I wish they gave Aura Sphere to more pokemon :'(

I still need those EV training items, but I can never beat the damn Battle Subway when my record gets high. For some reason my Tyranitar always gets hit by Focus Blast despite its shitty accuracy :/ For my new team I wanted a Conkeldurr, Reuniclus, Infernape, Scizor, Haxorus, and then Volcarona. I should probably find a wall or stealth rocks user but whatever

That always baffles me. I also use Focus Blast with Gengar and I always get chewed with bad luck. The AI uses it like it's no one's business. The highest streak I got was 21 wins, but then I decided why not retire and redo the 21 win streak to get the items I want? Long grind, but eventually the Battle Subway will wise me up.....despite some bs quick claw kill =/.

I always get to the subway master for singles (Hugo is his name I think) but then everything on my team suddenly dies to everything. His Crustle kills my Dragonite with rock type attacks, his Garbodor ALWAYS gets the Focus Blast on my T-tar, and then my Infernape is as sturdy as a piece of paper so it is nearly OHKO by everything -_-

Well I just got three pokemon from my heart gold that I used to for the hardcore challenge. This is my new team
Scizor_by_Xous54.png

Gardevoir_v_3_by_Xous54.png

Ampharos_by_Xous54.png
Typhlosion_by_Xous54.png

zoroark.jpg
glaceon.jpg

The best of this team is that Typhlosion, Scizor, and Glaceon never fainted. Cause if they did I'd had to release them.
Have any of you guys tried pokemon hardcore? Or the nuzleaf challenge as its called.

No, I don't do much hardcore challenges. Unless you count Battle Tower and stuff like that. Then I use Gengar, Gyarados, and whoever seems ok.

In other news, I finally got my Shiny Gible in Black 2. All thanks to Vaporeon, Magnezone, Samurott, Azelf, Latios, and Black Kyurem. The latter three were only added to help Vaporeon, Magnezone, and Samurott. Otherwise, I dislike using Legendaries. They're nice, but I'm just being silly to not using them at all.

Anyways, what are your movesets for all 6 of your pokes MorrowWings?

Anyways, what are your movesets for all 6 of your pokes MorrowWings?

Scizor Aka Mr. Khan:
Metal claw, Iron Head, Sword Dance, and X-scissor. He holds metal coat to increase the stab on metal claw, which also works with his Technician passive. Currently Ev training his atck. and def.

Typhlosion Aka Scubs:
Eruption, Flamethrower, Lave Plume, Blast Burn. Currently reworking his move set. Holds Charcoal

Glaceon Aka Enn:
Blizzard, Avalanche, Ice beam, and mirror coat. Going to replace blizzard for something else later

Ampharos Aka Ms. Bunds:
Cotton Guard, Thunder, thunderbolt, Discharged. Replacing discharge later. Holds magnet

Zoroark:
Flamethrower, night slash, foul play, and night daze. Holds Scope lens for double critical hit with night slash

Gardevoir Aka Damn! She:
Currently under training. Psyshock, Calm mind, Double team, and some day Pain Split. Holds Wise glasses. Lol megane thing going on with her

Scizor: Why aren't you putting Bullet punch for Scizor? Technician+STAB+Priority+Swords Dance=OUCH!! Seriously, Bullet punch is the bnb for Scizor. Also drop Metal Claw for Bullet Punch. Drop Iron Head for Brick Break or SuperPower.

Glaceon: Try going with Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, some move for coverage, and Blizzard. She's meant to hit hard in the special attack. Other than that, she doesn't have much besides how cute and pretty she is.

Gardevoir: Considering you got Calm mind, just worry about having Psychic STAB, and some coverage moves. ThunderBolt, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam come into mind. Or experiment

Typhlosion, Zoroark, and Ampharos: Let's hope you don't get walled. The movesets they have worry me. Too much STAB attacks.

In summary.....you need coverage moves considering you're playing the game and not against people. This is just my humble opinion though.

Scizor: Why aren't you putting Bullet punch for Scizor? Technician+STAB+Priority+Swords Dance=OUCH!! Seriously, Bullet punch is the bnb for Scizor. Also drop Metal Claw for Bullet Punch. Drop Iron Head for Brick Break or SuperPower.
Well fuck I forgot about that! Changing it now!

Gardevoir: Considering you got Calm mind, just worry about having Psychic STAB, and some coverage moves. ThunderBolt, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam come into mind. Or experiment
Still working on her move set. calm mind and psyshock are staying. but I've had one with thunderbolt already Focus blast is good advice. Pain split is pretty amazing in the right hands

Typhlosion, Zoroark, and Ampharos: Let's hope you don't get walled. The movesets they have worry me. Too much STAB attacks.
like i said i'm reworking their move sets.

Making teams is hard. It's easy when I'm casual, but hard when it's time to be serious. I'm currently thinking about making a hyper offense team with Gyarados on it, A team with Vaporeon on it(though I have the team members down) A uber team with Gengar on it, and a very silly Eeeveelution team without Vaporeon(In other words, Every eeveelution but Eevee and Vaporeon).

That's like 4 teams....

Making teams is hard. It's easy when I'm casual, but hard when it's time to be serious. I'm currently thinking about making a hyper offense team with Gyarados on it, A team with Vaporeon on it(though I have the team members down) A uber team with Gengar on it, and a very silly Eeeveelution team without Vaporeon(In other words, Every eeveelution but Eevee and Vaporeon)
That's like 4 teams....
I don't like Gyarados. its not a dragon, Its based attack can be easily beat. Its MEH!!!

I don't like Gyarados. its not a dragon, Its based attack can be easily beat. Its MEH!!!
It's an atrocious pokemon. You're not supposed to like it, but you see I love his style. Underestimate Gyara, and you're in for a world of hurt. Because if mine won't defeat you, it will DENT you so his teammates will finish you off.

Besides it's a water and flying type. Hates electric, but that's not a bad thing altogether. It can switch to into something meant to cover up that mistake. Jolteon for instance. Switch Gyara to Jolteon and Jolteon absorbs electric like water. Jolteon can vice versa can switch into Gyara if you predict an Earthquake. Not only that, Gyara has a niche to resist Fighting and Earthquake attacks which are common.

The only thing I'd hate is the pokemon meant to stop Gyara, but proper teammates keep that from happening. Once I find the best Hyper offense teammates for Gyara, I'll see to it that Gyara and I will murder you. >3

BTW, what moveset did you use for Gyara? Just curious.

Haven't used one since gold version!!! XD
Remember the red gyara?

In other words, you're opinion of what Gyara can do is invalid. Meh attack? Come on. Ever since RSE era, Gyara has been overused tier. In BW he's still mighty, but he has to look out for new threats that keep him from doing his job to punch holes in teams. Just don't do it via Special attacks lol.

Even a basic Dragon Dance set can show you it's a lot more powerful than the one in GSC days. In other words, don't let previous games be the opinion of how awesome pokemon is, research is it still hot or not.

In other words, you're opinion of what Gyara can do is invalid. Meh attack? Come on. Ever since RSE era, Gyara has been overused tier. In BW he's still mighty, but he has to look out for new threats that keep him from doing his job to punch holes in teams. Just don't do it via Special attacks lol.

Even a basic Dragon Dance set can show you it's a lot more powerful than the one in GSC days. In other words, don't let previous games be the opinion of how awesome pokemon is, research is it still hot or not.
Every time I fought against one it fainted before it can get anything can happen.

Guess I never fought a good one.
Hey you know what send me your friend code sometime. I tried of fighting my other friend. He always one shots me with his Richu.

Back