Fc a+bb

fran that's good good, personally i just hit 3 different binds for consistency, but idt that's something to do with the risk messing up the controller.

So now I've already got the hang of doing FC A+B GC. All that's left is the iFC version which I'm not sure how to do. Can anyone enlighten me how to perform iFC?

PS: to me FC A+B GC is a strong tool but I still don't think it turns the tables around. Sure it's good especially if you edge a person near the wall but you have to get them to the wall first.

So now I've already got the hang of doing FC A+B GC. All that's left is the iFC version which I'm not sure how to do. Can anyone enlighten me how to perform iFC?

PS: to me FC A+B GC is a strong tool but I still don't think it turns the tables around. Sure it's good especially if you edge a person near the wall but you have to get them to the wall first.

Its funny you mention iFC A+BB etc. I just got my new stick last week and that was one of the first things I did since Ive been playing on controller.

Franman there is no specific trick to it, its just lik iWRA except do let go of 2. Basically the way I input this:

[2]A+BBBBB. Hit A+B as soon as your in crouch animation. If done dorrectly it happens fast. This move is very very god if you can use it.

Some things to know:
1. Its better online, way better online.

2. If you hit someone with A+B then this is a safe follow up. Its also a great way to mixup cmd grab,

3. Punnish slow lows or highs. ( I always forget this option :p )

The instant version is really important if you want to use the move at all so it can be used as a whiff punish or during battle outside of gimmiky setups. I used to practice doing the nonGB version instantly after step and other moves to get more comfortable with it. Because i've found that when i try to use moves im not comfortable doing in battle it ends up makeing me suck more, like when i try to do Ivy's SS from side step, back step, or forward dash while in CL I know it would benifit her CL game (do to having better step) and it'd be a great whiff punish but it's just so uncomfortable to do(just had to rant about how hard this shit is for me). But really i think the move isn't worth doing if you can't do it instantly cause if you can it's like a i23-7 move that's +13 and as hard to step as hildes C3 A. Also the iduck part can be almost invisible if you do it fast enough not that it's bad to get you opponent try to attack or step whenever you twitch duck.

hmm a little difficult but if u get it 1 times,it succes mostly
only need to hit b 6 times at the moment if u start ur flying dutch... i dont have any problem with it,
8 of 10 times succes

Back