[Feb 17, 2012] World Game Cup 2012 (Cannes)

Age_of_Truth

[12] Conqueror
ah you useless people, i had to explain the same thing on Neo...

send a message to worldgamecup@gmail.com with your details. include your tag, which tournaments you entered, when you paid, and your country of origin

i guess kids these days can't read? or ascertain information for themsleves?

Synraii

[14] Master
I wasn't but I'll start checking now - you want to split a room?
Also, can you link me to where you're organising - that forum confuses me, lol.

Talim JP

Talim & SoulCalibur supporter
Finally the day has arrived!
I have been wanting some JP playas to go to an international comp and looks like it'll finally happen.

I'm proud to announce that our own oosaka, sousuhi and Mochi-A plan to come!

malek

[10] Knight
Talim_JP, Such a WONDERFULL NEWS !
I'm pretty sure you are very involve into this, so thank you a lot.

I'll now contact them, and help them as much as possible so they'll enjoy the trip.
Kayane already give me some info, I'll do that rigth now.

Talim JP

Talim & SoulCalibur supporter
I can't thank you all enough!

I'm sure I speak for us all in saying that we all hope to help you enjoy your trip any time any of you visit our island.

docvizzo

[14] Master
I wanna eat your ava, haha.

But ya, good news (and hopefully the first of many).

I hope so too cause it would be a waste to only battle once so close after release :)... BTW i hope i can play you guys this year in Japan, it should be my next big holiday i hope....

malek

[10] Knight
Last 3 days to register.

Germany, Spain, UK, Belgium, Japan, Switzerland, WorldTeam and France will compete on the WorldTeamCup this year.

malek

[10] Knight
Last day before the end of rgistration. Hurry up if you wanna be part of the show.

News: Portugal joined the WorldTeamCup.

Synraii

[14] Master
Heya people, while my flights and tournament place are fully booked, I was admitted to hospital last night following a severe asthma attack. After 5 hours of steroids and nebulisers I was sent home and have been readmitted since. Not sure what's causing it but if it keeps me in past wednesday (which apparrently it could do =S) when I'm scheduled to fly, you have my apologies. Fingers crossed I get out in time, lol.