First mode you'll play?

What's the first mode you'll play in SCVI?

• Soul Chronicle

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • Libra of Soul

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Arcade

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Practice

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • CAS

Votes: 10 12.3%

• Other

• Total voters
I'm going to go ahead and say Soul Chronicle but that's only because I don't consider Options or Practice to really count. I'll probably check out how my mains (Raphael and Mitsurugi) are in this game and then I'll jump into Soul Chronicle.

I feel like there's implied practice in playing the story mode. Usually they will ease you into difficulty, so you learn as you go. I get not everyone learns actively in that way, and some prefer practice mode itself, but I'll get used to the new changes for movesets while I'm doing the story, not expecting it to hit you with full force from the start.

Practice mode just so I can acclimatise myself with the general feel of the game and refresh myself on combos for characters like Zas and X (don't want Leixia muscle memory tripping me up too much) and then probably into Soul Chronicle. Online I might reserve for friendlies unless the netcode is actually good.

I think i'll do practicing for a bit and then try online. Generally in the past i would always complete single player modes before even trying to go online. This time, i'll be picking the game up from the library or a redbox or something like that to test out the netcode. As long as its good, i'll purchase it.

Ah, people forget that CaS contains a practice mode.
Having probably spent most of the release morning thinking about who's going to use what weapon, I can't imagine starting anywhere but with CaS.

I just hope that no one looks at this poll and think it says anything about mode popularity. Cause then it would imply no one cares about Libra of Souls and that's not true. Take me for example, I'm most looking forward to Libra of Souls and CaS, but am playing Soul Chronicle first to unlock whatever might be found there for character creation.

I’ll be starting with practice mode so I can get a feel of how the game is and try out the cast and their movesets.

I'm actually looking forward to Libra of Souls too, but first things first.
Too curious about command lists to not immediately hit practice mode.
I also wonder how good testing of RE will work in practice mode.

I'm actually looking forward to Libra of Souls too, but first things first.
Too curious about command lists to not immediately hit practice mode.
I also wonder how good testing of RE will work in practice mode.
One must always get back into the swing of things lol.

I just hope that no one looks at this poll and think it says anything about mode popularity. Cause then it would imply no one cares about Libra of Souls and that's not true. Take me for example, I'm most looking forward to Libra of Souls and CaS, but am playing Soul Chronicle first to unlock whatever might be found there for character creation.
Any data can and will be misinterpreted, I feel like that's just how stuff works. But I highly doubt very many people did Chronicles of the Sword first, and that is also a favorite mode of many. It just doesn't make much sense to jump to that first.

Any data can and will be misinterpreted, I feel like that's just how stuff works. But I highly doubt very many people did Chronicles of the Sword first, and that is also a favorite mode of many. It just doesn't make much sense to jump to that first.
if anything it just shows that people here play fighting games in a particular way. when i was younger i just jumped right into arcade and never practiced

now i like to know my mains moveset in and out before i do anything else

but first i have to create a character...

Practice mode is a good first stop for me. I just picked up Soul series this year and I do get pretty nervous when playing something new. It is likely one has to unlock stuff for CaS so I will be prepared to do some grinding for the parts I want most. First, I will have to examine everyone's move list to see what appears to be spammable. Forgive an old lady for being a noob but again I only picked up the series this year.

Sayonara :sc3set1:

CaS and then realize that a lot of the stuff requires unlocking, so might have to Libra or whatever to unlock

Design my main OC(Cervantes style.) Looks like what I have for his stuff is already in, unless some of what we say has to be unlocked in the final product.

Back