Frame Data Discussion

Well there are some valid complaints (why is WS K like that lol) but there's nothing we can do about the frame data itself. We just have to find ways to play that minimize risks.

EDIT: Well this is officially the first game where 33B6 is better on block than 66K6.

GS transition ranking
GSB6 < 66K6 < 66A6 < 33B6

surprised that 33B6 is the strongest on block...
i see that people found out about advantage on stances not all of them are in the guide you mind to share some more?

i see that people found out about advantage on stances not all of them are in the guide you mind to share some more?

I would but I don't have any more info at this time lol. I need to do testing on the NSS ones. all I know offhand is that 6(B) is awful, WR B is better, and 44B is best. haven't tested the NSS transitions in any depth yet beyond that

I would but I don't have any more info at this time lol. I need to do testing on the NSS ones. all I know offhand is that 6(B) is awful, WR B is better, and 44B is best. haven't tested the NSS transitions in any depth yet beyond that
Oh man i'm feeling stupid there all listed on the second page. Here i'll list them.

1A gs on guard -1
1(a) gs on guard 24
22aa gs on guard -4
66a6 on guard 10
33b6 on guard 11
66k6 on guard 4
gsb6 on guard 2
(A) on guard 1
6 (b) on guard -10
3(b) on guard -6
4b(b) on guard -6
wr (b) on guard -3
44(b) on guard 2
nss (a) on guard -4

Again i completly looked over this i should have posted this yesterday.

doesnt that mean A is the best transition? WRB is okay but i feel like youll whiff on it a lot

then again doesnt it come out faster than A? i dont even know

doesnt that mean A is the best transition? WRB is okay but i feel like youll whiff on it a lot

then again doesnt it come out faster than A? i dont even know

A and WR B serve totally different purposes so it's hard to compare them. WR B shouldn't be used unless you think you're gonna hit with it. 44B is best on block cause it puts them in crouch and has the most frame advantage

Ill post frame data for Nightmare soon. Ill follow "(A) on guard 1
6 (b) on guard -10" aswell to figure out the speed of NSS moves. Cant calculate 11/22/33/77/88/99 moves speed because of silly step.

haha -10

1(a) guaranteed throw if in range? Feels like Nightmare's throw range was nerfed.

It's surprising that Nightmare is exactly like I thought he would turn out during the beta phase. His frames are such garbage. It's almost like he didn't get the memo that this is SCV a faster game with better frames and shit.

But I didn't expect certain things like a nerfed throw range. His strongest mixup took a nose dive.

And because of how large the stages are and how movement works in this game, his scary wall damage is also a rarity.

Defense is what's going to separate us.

Hey, at least he's leaps and bounds better than Sieg in this game :)

Which isn't saying much sadly...

I dare say that assertion is false.

@FD

Both agA and jagA appear to be i16 and give +1 at closerange. Also, 6A is still negative on hit (-3) and -15 on block.

Well frames aside, it just feels like Sieg got nerfed as a whole, and NM slightly improved.

This is just my opinion. I feel like Sieg lost many of his good tools from sc4.

Actually Tiamat mentioned that 6(B) is trash. The AI showed me how to use it in combo's.

GS A [CH], 6(B) NSS, K, 2A+B.

But, you guys probably already know this. I pretty much only use 6B for this.

I heard 9k is the new hot shit if you want +frames. Anyone with the guide care to confirm or deny? And can we finally get that stuff in the wiki? I swear Nightmare is like 3rd most played character right now but he's going to be the last one with complete frame data.

I heard 9k is the new hot shit if you want +frames. Anyone with the guide care to confirm or deny? And can we finally get that stuff in the wiki? I swear Nightmare is like 3rd most played character right now but he's going to be the last one with complete frame data.
If I had to guess I would say it's pretty much like in SC4, or at least feels like it.

I think it is one of the wrong data in the guide book. Probably it is -5, not like +5 the book showing.
I believe the writers doesn't know Nightmare well. Compare to Mitsurugi's frame data, Nightmare one looks like crappy.

There are some frame data of moves I think it is wrong in the book.
9K ----- B+5?
2[K] ----- i56?
4K ----- i27? (I think it is i17.)

4k i27 does seem steep. That would be slower then 3b, and it's definitely faster than 3b.

So, to confess i havent put my thinking cap on to read all of these... Some one mentioned WRk as +0 on block..... i guess that was a joke (stupid me lol) i lost a few games cause o that.

can anyone check 1aK frame on block? ive been haveing luck with it (technically i guess this is a hidden move since the non charged isnt listed under move list)

I think it is one of the wrong data in the guide book. Probably it is -5, not like +5 the book showing.
I believe the writers doesn't know Nightmare well. Compare to Mitsurugi's frame data, Nightmare one looks like crappy.

There are some frame data of moves I think it is wrong in the book.
9K ----- B+5?
2[K] ----- i56?
4K ----- i27? (I think it is i17.)

4K BE can punish 66BBB from Xiba, mentionned at -17, it's a typo on the guide

Back