Frame Data Discussion

bump for sticky thread not updated.

-LAU

it's updated with a wiki link. you don't need anything else!!

but I just noticed not all the frame data is filled out....I thought it was....how troublesome

I'll update the wiki entry later today. I asked Sp1d3r to do it but looks like he didn't finish the job. Can't do it right now cause I'm on a work computer and I'm stuck with IE8 which messes up 8WR so badly I can't even delete that double post up there. urgh

Before
Move .........................| ..Yellow ..|.. Red.. |.. Guard Burst...|.. Combo Starter...|
2 :B:.................................7.............. 9.................. 11....................... GS B
FC :B: ...............................8.............. 11.................. 13....................... GS B

After
Move .........................| ..Yellow ..|.. Red.. |.. Guard Burst...|.. Combo Starter...|
2 :B: .................................13.............. 17.................. x....................... xxx
FC :B: ...............................9.............. 11.................. 14....................... GS B

22B guard burst can be 9 instead of 8 when you hit with the tip of the blade

Added WR K. I didn't know it was i14 but that's what the guide says and my testing seems to confirm this. Thought it was i15. Added FC K and 9K as well.

Back