Frame Data Discussion

iaga is +3 on block close range and +4 at tip range. Tested vs pyrrha and leixia. After block nighty K beats their A clean and 6k trades after blocked iaga. Tip range 6k beats both clean.

Good to know, even if only +3/+4 is difficult to admit for a movement so hard to execute (at least for me :)

Would some kind soul please post NM's complete frame data from the guide? I don't have it.

The game has been out for over a month so...I'd hoped someone would have at least posted a scan or something by now.

Would some kind soul please post NM's complete frame data from the guide? I don't have it.

The game has been out for over a month so...I'd hoped someone would have at least posted a scan or something by now.
What about all that frame data i posted awhile back? Straight from the guide even through my notations kinda suck.

Yeah, no sweat. I can post the pictures. I'll leave it up to you guys to write it down.
Nightmare1.jpg

Nightmare2.jpg

looking at the final round matches, why do people use 4K for interrupts instead of 3K? 3K faster and safer, the range is pretty much the same for both too.

Yeah I don't use 4KK unless I get GS A CH and I'm going for the ringout. The BE version is even better for that.

That's the only use I have for that move, that and trying to get the guard burst.

@27 frames, that seems wrong. Probably more like 18 or 19 if I had to guess

I honestly think NM's frames are fine. There's only a few problems I have...

1. WR K should be safe. I don't care if it's 0 on hit, but it shouldn't be -16.
2. 6B needs to not be ass...
3. And if 6b MUST be kept as ass, then (A) should be i16. That way, he has a legit i16 knockdown punisher. I hate the fact that all the good shit like the alexandras' 236b is -16 and NM's best punishment comes at i17... so lame to be 1 frame away.

Also, I think 4A is highly overrated. I believe its actually a GOOD thing they removed the GB properties. Now, its harder to duck on reaction due to the lack of lightning. Because of that, its nice to test your opponent with to see if they can duck it. If they can't, well, hey, plus frames for NM. Not to mention the pushback is just perfect.

Please tell me there is no mistake for 8K : +5 on guard lol. Better than iaga, why bother :)
Thks for the scan

Shiiiit, I wish it was +5. But I'm pretty sure its -5. Seems like the Future Press guide makes makes with mixing up the - and + signs and putting frame data in 10 frames off. I've noticed a lot of consistent mistakes in that regard.

It's probably +5 on hit. I don't think its -5 on block either, it feels worse like -8 or so. (though I could be wrong)

I honestly think NM's frames are fine. There's only a few problems I have...

1. WR K should be safe. I don't care if it's 0 on hit, but it shouldn't be -16.
2. 6B needs to not be ass...
3. And if 6b MUST be kept as ass, then (A) should be i16. That way, he has a legit i16 knockdown punisher. I hate the fact that all the good shit like the alexandras' 236b is -16 and NM's best punishment comes at i17... so lame to be 1 frame away.

Also, I think 4A is highly overrated. I believe its actually a GOOD thing they removed the GB properties. Now, its harder to duck on reaction due to the lack of lightning. Because of that, its nice to test your opponent with to see if they can duck it. If they can't, well, hey, plus frames for NM. Not to mention the pushback is just perfect.
I agree the wrk and 6b needs to be better but i wish that 6(b) isn't the steaming pile of crap that it is now. It was great in sc4 and that is the way it needs to stay.

Back