Future CAS DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, for our last DLC, lets release a bunch of random crap no one likes and maybe scrap the SCV pack that everyone actually wanted. Sounds like a good way to go out, no? Yeaaaah, let's go with that plan; we'll lose so much money and respect, it'll be awesome.

Hey guys, for our last DLC, lets release a bunch of random crap no one likes and maybe scrap the SCV pack that everyone actually wanted. Sounds like a good way to go out, no? Yeaaaah, let's go with that plan; we'll lose so much money and respect, it'll be awesome.
That sounds like what Capcom would do, not add Mega-Man or Pac-Man on the 360 ver. of SFXT even though they're on disc...And now, the goofy picture with the 2 SC guys, now with the DLC cancellation, like this example...Make it happen!
ohmx4m.png

... but he's okay with handing out characters and stages as pre-order exclusives >.>

The characters that are pre-order "exclusives" are going to be free to everyone else down the line. Can't say for the snoop dogg stage though.

Just freaking give SCV to Harada. Or get a new director. I'm so fed up with all this crap and pissed beyond words. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ATTACH A NUMBER ON A DLC PACK IF THAT'S THE ONLY ONE YOU'RE GOING TO RELEASE, NAMCO?! (SCV Character Pack 1)?! WTF.

Just freaking give SCV to Harada. Or get a new director. I'm so fed up with all this crap and pissed beyond words. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ATTACH A NUMBER ON A DLC PACK IF THAT'S THE ONLY ONE YOU'RE GOING TO RELEASE, NAMCO?! (SCV Character Pack 1)?! WTF.
I've asked this question too. Theyve been doing this to everything, even to packs that arent likely to have a followup (Bridal, Music, Boy's day, etc.). It may be that they're numbered for a reason (MAYBE there would be dlc in the future), then again the developers have been trolling fans even before the game came put. Who knows? :p

I'm telling you. It's all about priorities in Namco. In other words, Tekken over SC.

But yes, Daishi needs to be in the sidelines. He believes in it, but, personally, he doesn't have that "courage" and right to tell people to shut up like Harada. If Daishi does, then it will backfire big time.

But sometimes I feel like Namco thinks that Harada must be taking Tekken to the right direction, and would feel that if he quits, then it's over for Tekken. Pretty much Harada has so many balls in Namco gripped in his hands.

Him saying "DLC is free" seems like another publicity stunt since so many people are against paid DLC/DLC already on the disk. Somewhat fishy to me.

Yeah, well, looks like all of this may get scrapped/nixed anyways...Bamco already signed their warrant...
KDNMg.jpg

And for futher proof from Daishi...We wil have our last DLC this week but the combinations and fun of the Creation is endless! I hope you to enjoy it

Yep, that sounds like him, sadface, well, at least this thread lasted as long as it did anyways...
im annoyed i really wanted violas 2p outfit i just hope they release this

I forgot about those 4 arms. I really wanted those and some character equipment. Guess I won't be making a perfect Gilgamesh CaS anymore. (._.)

Since Japanese are usually vague on this kind of stuff, I seriously hope by "this week", they actually mean the next week. If I don't get my Nightmare pieces I am going to be pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back