= Gatsu's Color Edit =

I wouldn't dislike that outfit so much if not for the chin strap.

Seriously why does that exist.

The colours are much better, though.

Lol reading comments (many comments actually) i suppose to be the only on the planet to like that chin thing :D
Sure it look some way strange and awkward at first look(and at second too),but imho is what give a unique look to it,also thanks to it seem some kind of psycho serial killer in that pic :D
picture4-png.9629

I like that on 2p don't try too hard to herp derp "be cool" at all cost (just to say, i find Zwei 1p the worse design of SCV, by far :D)and they tryed to give some strange sociopath touch :D

ps: i was thinking,may be some design choice to give him a vampire hunter (Raphael as rival due the Viola/Amy thing + the classic werewolf vs vampire) look?
If they mean it as protection from neck bites,it have even sense :D

Lol reading comments (many comments actually) i suppose to be the only on the planet to like that chin thing :D
Sure it look some way strange and awkward at first look(and at second too),but imho is what give a unique look to it,also thanks to it seem some kind of psycho serial killer in that pic :D
picture4-png.9629

I like that on 2p don't try too hard to herp derp "be cool" at all cost (just to say, i find Zwei 1p the worse design of SCV, by far :D)and they tryed to give some strange touch
Yep, I think you're the only one that likes the chin strap. It is so ugly!

ps: i was thinking,may be some design choice to give him a vampire hunter (Raphael as rival due the Viola/Amy thing + the classic werewolf vs vampire) look?
If they mean it as protection from neck bites,it have even sense :D

Oh man, I hadn't even thought of that. Good eye!

It's not really as bad as I made it out to be. I guess I just have negative feelings towards chinstraps because of that undergarment piece of Voldo's 2P in SCIV. I just wanted a sleeveless undersuit dammit. T_T

Oh man, I hadn't even thought of that. Good eye!

It's not really as bad as I made it out to be. I guess I just have negative feelings towards chinstraps because of that undergarment piece of Voldo's 2P in SCIV. I just wanted a sleeveless undersuit dammit. T_T
I know your pain :D

I just tried recoloring Mitsu the way you did, and damn does he look awesome. I think I'm gonna give the "badass hunter" look of Z.W.E.I. soon enough.

Can you do one for Tira's 2P? I'm having difficulty >_>.
Have you a favourite theme or colours in mind? Or total free?
Now i'm going to sleep but ask me your preferences on my CaS thread, i see if i can post it in one of next updates (maybe yet the next one,if you're quick :D )

Ok,i post it on the CaS thread late today or tomorrow

Oh,watching your avatar: i made and posted the Dampierre's gang,all three :D

Back